Pixel Production Inc. envisions and creates marketing collaterals for effective brand messaging. Oregon based graphic design agency specializes in custom logo design, trade show design, product packaging design, and brand design to help companies keep consistency across their promotional channels.
The Best Graphic Design Companies
Graphic design companies help businesses develop and implement visual identity – going way beyond just the online realm. Below, you will find the top three graphic design companies as picked by us, based on numerous criteria. You can look for these by team size, experience, cost, location etc. AND take a have a peek at their portfolio and client reviews on our site’s profile for each.
Digital Silk is an agency focused on creating digital experiences with an exceptional design-oriented approach. Brand strategies, websites, apps and graphic design concepts created by Digital Silk for mid-size to large companies, are developed by expert designers with a strong eye for user experience and contemporary designs to fulfill current business demands.
Evviva Brands has worked with some of the world’s most respected companies and enterprises, delivering graphic and print design solutions to match their clientele’s reputation, even boost it. With plenty of experience and portfolio entries under their belt, the San Francisco company contemplates design in goal=oriented ways.
Top Graphic Design Agencies Of 2020
By employing one of the best graphic design companies, you are on your way to boosting your brand identity through imagery associated exclusively with your business. Our listing of these expert firms continues down below with hundreds more. Keep reading for our insight into why graphic design matters and how exactly it can establish your enterprise.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. Pixel Productions Inc.||https://www.pixelproductionsinc.com||Oregon||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|2. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|3. Evviva Brands||https://www.evvivabrands.com||California||Under 49||$200/hr||Inquire|
|4. Cofa Media Inc||https://www.cofamedia.com||California||Under 49||$125/hr||$25,000+|
|5. Dyode||https://www.dyode.com||California||Under 49||$99/hr||$10,000+|
|6. Weight Creative||https://weightcreative.com||Canada||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|7. I-Tul Design & Software Inc.||https://i-tul.com||California||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|8. Leverage||https://www.leveragestl.com||Missouri||Under 49||$100/hr||$10,000+|
|9. TechBear.com||https://techbear.com||New Jersey||Under 49||$23/hr||Inquire|
|10. TechUptodate.com.au||https://techuptodate.com.au||Australia||Under 49||$35/hr||Under $1,000|
|11. Wildfire||https://wildfireideas.com||North Carolina||Under 49||$110/hr||Under $1,000|
|12. Red Spot Design||https://www.redspotdesign.com||Texas||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|13. AXIS visual||http://www.axisvisual.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|14. The PM Group||https://www.thepmgrp.com||Texas||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire|
|15. WebClues Global||https://www.webcluesglobal.com||Georgia||50 - 99||$25/hr||Inquire|
|16. Identity Marketing Group||https://id.marketing||Nebraska||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|17. Convince Communication Network||http://www.convince.it||Italy||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|18. Viral in Nature Inc||http://viralinnature.com||Canada||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|19. 411 Locals||https://411locals.com||Nevada||500 - 999||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|20. Media Development||https://www.mediadevelopment.com||Illinois||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|21. FRW Studios||https://www.frwstudios.com||California||Under 49||$95/hr||Under $1,000|
|22. Wegacha||https://wegacha.com||Florida||Under 49||$49/hr||$1,000+|
|23. Left Hand Design||https://lefthd.com||Texas||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire|
|24. Faction Studio NYC||https://www.factionstudio.com||New York||Under 49||$95/hr||$25,000+|
|25. LimeRed||https://limered.io||Illinois||Under 49||$200/hr||$1,000+|
|26. Spin350 Creative||https://spin350.com||Massachusetts||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|27. The Bureau Of Small Projects||https://www.smallprojectsbureau.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|28. BAKER Associates||https://bkrdsn.com||Minnesota||Under 49||$140/hr||$10,000+|
|29. Cieden||https://cieden.com||Ukraine||Under 49||$39/hr||$1,000+|
|30. Radish Lab||https://radishlab.com||New York||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+|
|31. SocialSellinator||http://www.socialsellinator.com||California||Under 49||$99/hr||Under $1,000|
|32. Gatorworks||https://gatorworks.net||Louisiana||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|33. Verve Marketing Group||https://vervemarketinggroup.com||Illinois||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|34. Ethic Advertising||https://www.ethic-ads.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+|
|35. Paragraphs LLC||https://paragraphs.com||Illinois||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+
|36. Brand You Development & Coaching Limited||https://www.brandyou.ie||Ireland||Under 49||$200/hr||$10,000+
|37. Robyn and Robyn||https://robynandrobyn.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+
|38. Vault Innovation||https://vaultinnovation.com||Illinois||Under 49||$125/hr||$25,000+
|39. Become Digital Today||https://becomedigitaltoday.com||Philippines||Under 49||$10/hr||Under $1,000
|40. Slice Design||http://slicedesign.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$100/hr||Inquire
|41. Kate Miller Design||http://katemiller.design||Oregon||Under 49||$140/hr||$1,000+
|42. iTec Media||https://itec.media||Virginia||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+
|43. Decipher Zone Softwares||https://decipherzone.com||India||50 - 99||$10/hr||Under $1,000
|44. Loka Design Co||https://loka.co||California||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|45. Lien Design||http://www.liendesign.com||California||Under 49||$135/hr||$1,000+
|46. SmartSites||https://www.smartsites.com||New Jersey||50 - 99||$100/hr||Inquire|
What Do Graphic Design Companies Do?
Graphic design companies create imagery and visual content that businesses use for branding all of their products, services, and material. A streamlined visual identity helps companies attract new clients and retain old ones.
A variety of imagery/visual content can be created by graphic design companies. This can include:
- Logos, branding and other facets of corporate design
- Marketing campaign visuals
- Website illustrations
- Business cards
- Typography and fonts
- Environmental design
- Print and publication material etc.
Each of these bears a specific significance for your business and branches out into even more specific areas.
- Logo design creates a symbolic image used across all channels that enhances your brand’s visibility. A logo becomes an instantly recognizable “avatar” synonymous with the firm it’s made for. A good logo and corporate design, in general, should encompass the brand’s core values, identity and products and be put to serve the higher turnover rates.
- In marketing and advertising area, best graphic design companies handle the visual representation of promotional and marketing materials. Graphic design in this segment extends, but is not limited, to: social media posts, website banners, magazine ads, e-mail newsletters, infographics etc.
- Through website design, these graphic design companies from our immersive list above are blurring the line between graphic and web design. The job of a good graphic/website designer is to manage and optimize the user experience and user interface. They do this through compelling website navigation solutions, website icons, banners, fonts etc.
- Graphic design companies can also produce visual content for publications and printed products such as books, catalogs, newspaper, reports etc.
- Corporate design makes sure your businesses’ office branding, reports, presentations and more are aligned with the identity summed up in a logo.
- Finally, in environmental design, graphic design companies come up with visual solutions for billboards, murals, exhibits, conferences, stores, posters, signs and more!
Why Are The Graphic Design Companies Important For Your Business?
Apart from what’s already pointed out – strengthening your businesses’ brand identity, awareness and visibility – utilizing the services of a graphic design company with a proven track record can have other benefits.
For instance, having an instantly recognizable, effective logo can give you an edge over all other companies in your niche by making you stand out.
Also, as your brand grows and new platforms and strategies emerge, having a steady graphic design company as a partner will ensure you’re never short on appropriate design solutions that match the needs of said channels and platforms.
Other notable advantages of dedicating your strategy and budget to having a top graphic design company by your side are:
- A good branding agency and logo creator will conduct a thorough market research with focus groups, surveys, analytics, database research, questionnaires and more
- Development of a brand strategy, creation of a book containing the guidelines and visuals for business presentation, unifying the brand identity across all channels and platforms
- It’s a long-term partnership investment: the best graphic design companies will need to take the time to get to know your company and its defining characteristics. Only through this approach will they truly succeed in helping your revenue rise as a result of the improved corporate identity.
- The said identity becomes cohesive and this, in turn, enhances and strengthens communication both with your business clients and your customers.
- Consistency of a good brand visual identity can lead up to a 23% higher revenue, according to some estimates
How Much The Graphic Design Companies Charge For Their Work?
The amount you as a business will need to spend on the services of a graphic design company depends on these factors:
- The complexity and scope of the work needed, as well as the type of graphic design visuals
- The location of the graphic design company of your choice
Generally speaking, North American graphic design companies will charge hourly rates, usually from $100 to $200, while companies in Eastern Europe or India will charge anywhere between $35 to $75 per hour.
Looking at particular types of design, the creation of a logo is among the costliest one: a high quality logo can cost anywhere between $2,000 and $15,000.
In case your business is in need of a thorough makeover – meaning, a complete rebranding work is necessary – the cost of this can increase vastly, even above $250,000 to account for the creation of a website and a complete marketing strategy.
For a better overview of each graphic design company’s hourly rate and price sheet, check out our list of best design agencies above!
Choosing The Best Graphic Design Company For Your Business
Of course, what you want to look for in a graphic design company is the highest rate of talent possible, as well as innovation and an eminent portfolio (preferably the one that won prizes).
But those are very general metrics and they don’t really speak of the company’s notion of integrity, professionalism and business comradery. You can look for levels of expertise, customer testimonials and more in the listing table above.
However – when selecting one, be sure to:
Find a graphic design company that can understand your target market
Meaning, can they quickly and effectively conduct research on your desired target audience, competitors, brand, trends and industry in general? Can they adjust themselves to new demands on the market?
Make sure all of these questions can be answered with a resounding “yes” before hiring someone!
Find a graphic design company that has a great portfolio and a well-organized working process
These two factors go hand in hand. Graphic design is a complex process and for it to go down well, it needs to be communicated closely between team members of the graphic design company and the company and you as a client. An objective must be set clearly so that it can be translated into a visual solution you will be proud of.
Their track record is something that you should value highly, but also by their previous clients in past referrals.
Best graphic design companies have teams that work collaboratively and have easy-to-understand pricing
Coming up with a price of a work you demand can be tricky. That’s why trusted and reliable partners will let you know -in very clear terms- what their pricing structure looks like for every step of the process, even before you ask (but you should ask anyway! More on that below).
Likewise, a habit much valued for any good graphic design company is for it to have professional, passionate and determined team members who excel in cooperative work.
Best graphic design companies form deep, professional bonds with their clients
This can mean many things, but what it should always mean, is for a design company to take note and respect your suggestions, insights and interventions along the way in the process. The depth and strength of your cooperation will determine the final outcome of their work on your visual identity.
15 Questions To Ask Graphic Design Companies
Before you hire one of the best graphic design companies from our agency table list above, ask each of the candidates these questions. They will help you establish their level of expertise, their collaborative habits, how they use their resources and more.
- What are their previous experiences with your particular industry and which clients have they partnered within it?
- How do they plan to reach your business objectives and have they already achieved some that were similar?
- What materials do they need from you and when do they want them provided?
- What do they think your brand should focus on, in terms of design trends?
- Are there any of your current visual identity cues that they like and are there any that they would like to change? If yes, how?
- Do they plan to conduct market research on your target audience and how to target them visually?
- Do they have any thoughts on merging your brand identity into a functional design?
- Who will comprise the team that will work on your project?
- What is their area of expertise and what previous work have they done in company?
- Who is your point of contact?
- Will you be able to share your thoughts and ideas throughout the process and can you expect to have some of them taken into consideration and even implemented?
- Will you have regular meetings to touch base?
- How do they determine the project’s timeline?
- Ask them to describe your brand and what they feel is your core value and mission.
- How do they see our collaboration once the graphic design elements are rolled out, will they be measuring the efficiency and results with you?
Best Graphic Design Agencies Summary
Graphic design companies come in many shapes and sizes, and can cover a wide range of specific fields, as we’ve seen. They can be all-encompassing, such as branding and corporate design firms or way more particular, focusing on just your logos or execution of billboards.
Aptly, their price range differs as well. Several factors that we’ve covered in this article will influence what the financial outcome for your business will be – but the potential return, both in revenue and in customer retention, can be repaid tenfold.
It is now up to you to find that perfect graphic design company partner! And we’re here to help!
By using our definitive listing of the very best graphic design companies both in the US and abroad, you may read through previous clients’ and customers’ testimonies and reviews, get a good look at their portfolio and level of expertise, team size, hourly rates and more. In short, enough material to help you make a well-judged decision.
Are you ready to tackle the quest for the best graphic design company? Find them all on this page in the listing above!