Pixel Productions Inc. has more than 10 years’ experience in designing retail packages and rebranding old ones. They can be considered as a local authority in different industry segments – from cosmetics, food to the automotive industry. Thanks to their brand strategy, Pixel Productions Inc. will make sure the products with its new packaging designs are eye – catching and will help increase sales.
The Best Product Packaging Design Companies
The sheer importance of packaging design companies for a budding entrepreneur cannot be overstated. The best of these firms will come up with prototypes and then test and maintain their end-products after they’re launched. In the table just below, you will be able to find the three very best product design companies.
Offering Superior Digital Experiences for their clients, converting concept to reality is the focus of Design Silk agency. They create up-to-date brand strategies, websites services, apps creation, and results-driven marketing campaigns for companies. Digital Silk works with various industries such as from healthcare to fashion, elevating their business image and revenue.
Top Product Packaging Design Agencies Of 2020
Discover more of these best product packaging design companies in the table that follows this paragraph! You can look into results’ pricing structure, team size, location, expertise and more. But before you make a choice, read on for our ultimate guide on how to find a best-performing partner.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. Pixel Productions Inc.||https://www.pixelproductionsinc.com||Oregon||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|2. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|3. LANPDT||https://lanpdt.com||Louisiana||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|4. Product Ventures||http://www.productventures.com||Connecticut||Under 49||$185/hr||$25,000+|
|5. The Creative Momentum LLC||https://www.thecreativemomentum.com||Georgia||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|6. Imagemme||http://www.imagemme.com||New York||Under 49||$140/hr||$1,000+|
|7. BMG MEDIA||https://bmgmediaco.com||Michigan||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|8. FRW Studios||https://www.frwstudios.com||California||Under 49||$95/hr||Under $1,000|
|9. designgree||https://www.designgree.com||South Korea||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+|
|10. Lien Design||http://www.liendesign.com||California||Under 49||$135/hr||$1,000+|
|11. Joel Bell Industrial Design||https://www.joelbellid.com||California||Under 49||$100/hr||Inquire|
|12. Moloko Creative agency||http://mlk.global||Belarus||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|13. RadiantBrands||https://radiantbrands.com||California||Under 49||$180/hr||$25,000+|
|14. BRIGADE||https://brigadebranding.com||Massachusetts||Under 49||$125/hr||$25,000+|
|15. Blue Fountain Media||https://www.bluefountainmedia.com||New York||250 - 499||$150/hr||$50,000+|
|16. MAD GROUP||https://www.marketingandadvertisingdesigngroup.com||California||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|17. Ashton Design||http://www.ashton-design.com||Maryland||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|18. Pearlfisher||https://www.pearlfisher.com||United Kingdom||100 - 249||Inquire||Inquire|
|19. Little Big Brands||https://www.littlebigbrands.com||New York||Under 49||$200/hr||$25,000+|
|20. Matter Creative Group||https://mattercreativegroup.com||Ohio||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+|
|21. Warren Creative||https://www.warrencreative.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|22. Pixel Productions Inc.||https://www.pixelproductionsinc.com||Oregon||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|23. Paragraphs LLC||https://paragraphs.com||Illinois||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+
|24. Slice Design||http://slicedesign.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$100/hr||Inquire
|25. BMG MEDIA||https://bmgmediaco.com||Michigan||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|26. G16framework Media Productions||https://g16frameworkmedia.com||Canada||Under 49||$50/hr||Under $1,000
|27. Soho Creative Group||https://www.sohocreativegroup.com||Germany||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|28. ProfileTree||https://www.profiletree.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||$60/hr||$1,000+
|29. Grow||https://www.grow.eu||Sweden||50 - 99||Inquire||Inquire|
|30. Cappen||https://www.cappen.com||Florida||Under 49||$60/hr||$10,000+
|31. Mule Media Inc||https://mulemediainc.com||Florida||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+
|32. The Custom Packaging||https://www.thecustompackaging.com||Missouri||50 - 99||$8/hr||$1,000+
|33. Studio Red||https://studiored.com||California||Under 49||$198/hr||$10,000+
|34. Print City Design Studio||https://printcitydesignstudio.com||Colorado||Under 49||$85/hr||$1,000+|
|35. Blue Design Worldwide International Agency||http://usa.agencia.blue||Colombia||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+|
|36. SEMO Creative Inc.||https://semomarketing.ca||Canada||Under 49||$85/hr||$1,000+|
|37. DVS||https://www.dvs.com||Michigan||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|38. Peterman Design Firm||https://www.petermanfirm.com||Washington||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|39. Kellenfol Advertising S.L.||https://www.kellenfol.com||Spain||Under 49||$72/hr||$1,000+|
What Do Best Product Packaging Design Companies Do?
Designing packages and products requires a special skill-set and a specialized approach to design as a whole. Combining layout with technology, the product packaging design companies strive to achieve these main goals:
- Aesthetic appeal of a product: Working for a client that makes physical products, product designers’ job is to make them more visually appealing thus boosting its market value. The design of packages they roll out is carefully guided by the client’s strategy for them, vision and current market trends.
- Cost-effectiveness: This particular aspect might be applicable to any product out there, but in product packaging design this matter is especially delicate. Particular package design entails a certain cost in materials needed to replicate it on a mass production level. Finding the right balance is the trick.
- Innovation: A hugely important aspect that every good company must consider. It’s an unthinkably competitive market and one of the few ways a product or a package can get an edge over myriads of similar items is through innovative design. However, this can also be a slippery slope, because innovation can also appear alien and repulsive to consumers, if not done right.
- User-friendliness and user interface (UX): Quite possibly, the most vital goal to be achieved when designing product packaging. Product packaging design companies must always strive to make your brand’s products or a platform enjoyable and easy to interact with.
There is a step-by-step process to this that involves some familiar methods, often replicated in various industries, such as testing of a product, reviews, feedback data and so on. But there are also many more specific stages: journey mapping (that looks into each specific step of consumer’s interaction and relation with the packaging), how user empathizes, defines and ideates with it and so on.
It’s only after these stages that prototype is made and tested. This helps product packaging design companies to create some stellar products. The end goal should be boosting the target audience engagement and interaction, leading to your brand’s firm establishment on the market.
Product Packaging Design Companies And Their Significance For Your Business
One word: branding. Top companies can provide significant help with it; although branding, of course, is a much wider area than just product design.
But design as such and branding go hand in hand and are often synonymous. In fact, a majority of marketing and advertising gurus will say that branding is pivotal to your business’ growth. Product packaging design agencies offer services that envelop both design and branding.
If your idea of a perfect product packaging is the one that has unique features to it, then you need a reliable company that can rise to the occasion. In our table list above, you can find hundreds of these firms that can suit your business’ particular needs.
How To Choose The Best Product Packaging Design Company?
The notion of what is the best product packaging design company varies depending on their field of expertise: different enterprises will find different agencies differently-abled. However, the very top three companies on this page should be able to tackle any business idea of a job well done.
The symptoms of the best product packaging design company can boil down to these four:
- The process that is oriented towards goals: It’s one thing to brainstorm the design of a product packaging, but it’s a whole new level of expertise to set results that will affect the way said design is contemplated. The goal-oriented approach helps the process and development of design become much clearer.
- They communicate well: With matters of design on the table, every party – you and the product packaging design company – will all have very strong ideas about what is desired and what isn’t. They will make sure their argument comes across as clear as possible. They will also listen and try and understand your own reasoning. Keeping you posted at all stages of the work is something only a super-professional company will do.
- A viable portfolio and client testimonies: Another key point often replicated and repeated. Look for signs of a steadfast, reliable company in their past track record such as client testimonies, user reviews and, of course, their own portfolio. If their case studies contain successful work from an industry that matches yours, you’ve got a potential product designer on your hands! This means they have the necessary experience and know-how to create something that will appeal to your demographics.
- Again – branding matters! The best product packaging design companies will create branded content, packages, UX interfaces, apps, sites and more. All should contain this intangible thread that defines you as a business – your core values, your message and your originality.
How Much Do Packaging Design Companies Charge?
Designing product packaging can be a very costly business. First off, quite a lot of steps factor in for the final price: the materials used for designing the product, modeling post-release management and of course initial discussions and creating a prototype.
In general, creating a product design from scratch can – depending on the level of complexity and your business’ demands – can cost from several thousand dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Our extensive table of best agencies contains info on pricing for each, so you can discover them by that criteria as well.
Another thing that influences the price is the location of product packaging design companies. US-headquartered agencies have an hourly rate from $100 to $180 per hour, while offshore firms (such as those in Eastern Europe or India, for instance) will charge significantly less: from $35 to $75 per hour.
15 Questions To Ask Product Packaging Design Companies Before Hiring One
- Do they have experience designing product packaging for your particular industry or market? Do they have a portfolio of works that you can see?
- What are some of the brands they have worked with in the past?
- What is their strategy regarding this product packaging?
- How thorough are they when researching the market and analyzing data and will you be invited to contribute?
- What is their workflow and process and how do they set to achieve goals?
- What tools do they use for both designing a product and for collecting data?
- How will they identify what constitutes a successful product campaign?
- How will they make sure your brand is represented well through this product?
- Do they offer advertising and marketing services as well?
- If they do, what channels for marketing and advertising do they utilize?
- Will they follow how good (or bad) the product and campaign are performing?
- Will they suggest changes for product design in order to be better received by the publish, should it perform poorly after the launch?
- How will your audience learn about this new product design?
- What would they say about your previous product packaging design and how will this new one differ?
- Will the launch of your product design also be monitored by them?
Product Packaging Design Agencies Summary
All things considered, creating a product design is a responsible line of work and is best left to professionals. These firms have the necessary knowledge and past experience in developing successful solutions. So before thinking about doing this in-house for your business, consider the negative outcomes that might arise from such a scenario.
With all the obvious benefits and advantages of having a professionally designed product package for your business, one, in particular, stands out. Branding. When setting out to discover the ideal product design partner, seek one that invests in your marketing and well as aesthetics, cost-effectiveness and innovation of your product.
All of what you read in this guide can be applied in practice. And the best way to do this – and certainly the most convenient – is by looking at our comprehensive list of best product packaging design companies above! We guarantee that the info you find there – ranging from price, team size, location and track record for each company – will result in a successful hunt for your business partner.