Digital Silk focuses on creating Superior Digital Experiences for their clients. They create cutting-edge brand strategies, websites, apps and results-driven marketing campaigns for mid-size to large companies that demand results and top-level services. Microsoft, IBM and P&G are just a few of their well-recognized clients.
The Best Branding Agencies In Miami
Top branding agencies in Miami – ranked. Our expert analysts have researched the best Miami-based brand specialists and ranked them based on the quality of their portfolios, client testimonials, awards and leadership. Here are the top three:
Ilona Creative Studio specializes in branding, marketing and advertising. They help businesses across different industries such as fashion, technology, real estate and hospitality develop authentic brands. Some of their notable clients are Auberge, ARMANI/CASA and SLS Hotel.
LGD Branding + Marketing has over 30 years of experience in identity and branding, web development and digital marketing. They particularly serve the real estate niche. They have clients around the world and some of the businesses they work with are The Shore Club, Brown Harris Stevens and Icon Las Olas.
Top Branding Agencies In Miami – 2020
Expanding on the top three, here’s an extended list of the best branding agencies in Miami, FL, that can help your business expand. Search companies by average cost of services, team size and location.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+
|2. Ilona Creative Studio||https://www.ilona.studio||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+|
|3. LGD Branding + Marketing||https://lgdcom.com||Florida||Under 49||$175/hr||$1,000+|
|4. 6th Borough Agency||https://www.miamiadvertising.agency||Florida||Under 49||$160/hr||$1,000+|
|5. HI-GLOSS||https://hi-gloss.com||Florida||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|6. Share Media Agency||https://sharemediaagency.com||Florida||Under 49||$35/hr||$1,000+|
|7. Wegacha||https://wegacha.com||Florida||Under 49||$49/hr||$1,000+|
|8. Absolute Web Services||https://www.absolutewebservices.com||Florida||50 - 99||$105/hr||$1,000+|
|9. The Notorious Studio||https://www.notoriousstudio.com||Florida||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|10. ENVISIONWORKS, Inc||https://www.envisionworksinc.com||Florida||Under 49||$275/hr||$1,000+|
|11. Smashed Media||https://smashedmedia.com||Florida||50 - 99||Inquire||$1,000+|
|12. ElephantMark||https://www.elephantmark.com||Florida||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|13. Highly Persuasive||https://www.highlypersuasive.com||Florida||Under 49||$110/hr||$1,000+|
|14. EraserFarm||https://eraserfarm.com||Florida||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|15. Stinghouse Advertising||http://stinghouse.com||Florida||Under 49||$200/hr||$10,000+|
|16. Wragg & Casas||http://www.wraggcasas.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|17. M4 Agency||https://m4agency.com||Florida||Under 49||$50/hr||$1,000+|
|18. Beber Silverstein Group||https://www.thinkbsg.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|19. Unlimited Marketing||http://www.ulmarketing.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+|
|20. CREATIVE MINDWORKS||https://creativemindworks.com||Florida||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|21. The Weird Company||https://theweird.company||New York||Under 49||$80/hr||$1,000+|
|22. Mixed Media Collective||http://www.mixedmediacollective.com||Florida||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire|
What Is Unique About Branding Agencies In Miami, FL?
Similarly to other branding companies around the globe, branding agencies in Miami are experts in improving your brand image, increasing your brand recognition and customer loyalty.
They offer a range of branding services that make your business authentic and help you stand out from your competition.
Miami is the center of Florida’s economy and a global hub for tourism, finance, international trade, media and agriculture.
Its world-famous weather and lifestyle attract some of the best talent and businesses alike. As a result, there are more than 170 headquartered multinational companies in the city.
Besides internationally competitive talent, according to Statistic Atlas, there are 3.94 million Spanish speakers in Florida.
Branding agencies in Miami are uniquely positioned to understand the multicultural markets, as well as reach great audiences thanks to their bilingual resources.
What Does A Branding Agency In Florida Do?
Branding is about creating a holistic brand personality and enhancing market engagement. So, the services the best agencies in Miami offer are diverse.
They specialize in creating different branding elements including:
- Social media campaigns
- Marketing and advertising materials
- Email newsletters
- Visual and written standards
- And more
Furthermore, when they approach their projects, their responsibilities also include:
- Market and competitor research
- Target audience research
- Brand positioning
- Naming and testing the brand
- And more
A branding agency in Miami will look to achieve consistency in your visual representation (on social networks, in publications and print material, etc) as well as in your tone of voice and image.
But they will never lose out of sight that different channels require different approaches to each of these. Consistency is important, but certain variations must exit. Different people use different platforms.
The end result of a good branding strategy is improved communication between you and your customers. It helps build trust in your products and services and begets long-term success.
What Are The Different Types Of Branding Agencies In Miami?
We can divide Miami branding agencies into two categories based on:
- The services they offer: Branding encompasses a huge number of elements. And although most of these agencies offer a complete list of branding services, some of them specialize particularly in logo design, brand naming, advertising, etc.
- The industries they serve: Though these agencies are flexible of the industries they serve, they do specialize in particular niches. Thereby, you may find brand specialists who mostly have experience in the locally dominant areas including agriculture, tourism and finance.
How Much Do Branding Agencies In Florida Charge?
Since creating a brand is a very big and comprehensive work, Miami branding agencies can charge pretty hefty. However, that also depends on several factors.
First of all, there’s the question of the level of work. Do you need to full-on branding and creation of visual identity? Or, are you here just to find someone who will help you make a great logo or a compelling website?
Here is how much you can expect to pay for the following services:
- Brand strategy and positioning can cost from $5,000 to $20,000.
- Designing a logo: $3,500 to $150,000
- Brand name: $10,000 to $75,000
- Website: $10,000 to $250,000
- Branded ads: $20,000 to $1,000,000+
Branding agencies in Miami also charge per hour and the cost approximately ranges between $125 and $200.
Why Hire A Branding Agency In Miami, FL?
Here is why you should consider partnering with a branding agency in Miami, FL:
- Increasing brand visibility: Miami brand specialists have worked with both local businesses and global brands and know how your market operates. So, they know what it takes to help you stand out from the crowd and to grab your audience’s attention.
- Reaching the local and global audience: To stand out from your competition and reach a wider audience you need to hire a company that has a deep understanding of your target market. The best branding agencies in Miami speak your language, know your local ecosystem well and are familiar with some of the world’s leading industries. Thanks to their skills, experience and high-end services, they will help you expand your business.
- Taking competitive advantage: The best branding agencies in Florida are always on top of emerging trends and the latest technologies. Thus, combining their expertise with the best practices in branding, they can help you outperform your competition and steal their clients.
What’s more, Miami branding agencies are great at highlighting your values.
And, in fact, 89% of clients stay loyal to businesses that share their values.
This is why they focus on building trust among your audience and keeping your clients satisfied to make them return over and over again.
How To Choose The Right Miami Branding Agency
Sometimes the search for the right branding agency in Miami, FL can be overwhelming. But, it doesn’t have to be stressful.
To make the right choice:
- Go through their track record and evidence of past success: Just like any branding agency anywhere, they should have a clearly indicated and visible track record in the form of a portfolio or client testimonials. When looking into this, make sure that you see entries from a niche that’s close to yours.
- Read their reviews: These agencies have worked with different clients from different multi-ethnical backgrounds. Find the reviews these people have left and see what are they saying about the potential agencies on our list. Then, make sure you find yourself a trustworthy partner.
- Ask what results they promise: As a business who invests, you have every right to request guarantees that your budget won’t go to waste. Demand to know what strategies to grow your brand a branding agency will employ and what kind of ROI you should expect.
What’s more, during your interview with every branding agency in Mimi, try to inspect their culture. See what values they share and how communicative they are. Then, choose a company that fits your brand the best.
10 Questions To Ask When Hiring A Branding Agency In Florida
- What do you think about our current branding strategy and how would you improve it?
- Do you have experience with projects in our industry? Can you show us some examples?
- Do you have any thoughts on a campaign that will result in complete rebranding for our business? Can we partake in the brainstorming?
- How will you translate the new branding strategy to multiple channels and what approach will you take for each?
- Will our identity feel cohesive across these platforms? How will you achieve this?
- Who of your team will work on our project? Who will be the main point of contact?
- How do you think you’ll get our return on investment and in which time frame (according to your estimates)?
- What is your project management? How do you keep a project from being late or far from schedule?
- Which metrics will you be reporting to us when you analyze the success of your new branding strategy?
- How do you form a pricing structure for a branding campaign?
Takeaways: Who Should Consider A Top Branding Agency In Miami, FL?
Miami is the global hub of some of the major industries in the world – finance, agriculture and tourism. So, brands working in these or similar areas should consider their high-end services.
Thanks to their deep understanding of these competitive markets, a branding agency in Miami, FL can help your business stand out and improve your brand image the best.
To find the right partner:
- Discover whether they have experience in serving your niche
- See what past clients say about every branding agency in Miami, FL you consider
- Ask what kind of ROI they can promise
Trust your instinct and make a smart choice.
We wish you the best of luck!