Digital Silk is top-notch agency, with offices in NYC, focused on creating high-caliber digital experiences for their clients. They create cutting-edge brand strategies, websites, apps, and results-driven marketing campaigns for mid-size to large size companies that demand results and top-level service. Microsoft and IBM are among their well-recognized clients.
Top Branding Agencies in NYC
Did you know that 60% of loyal clients make frequent purchases from the brand(s) they trust?
We’ve researched the top branding agencies in NYC that can improve your brand image and gain loyal audiences. Compare companies based on the average cost of services and team size, and visit their websites to learn more.
CBX is an innovative digital agency that helps businesses with creating brand experiences, developing websites, designing package designs and more. They have numerous notable clients including Maddy & Maize, Valvoline and Pillsbury and serve various industries such as food & beverage, beauty and retail.
Imagemme is a creative digital agency that specializes in branding, packaging, product design and digital design. They have experience in serving different industries such as food & beverage, beauty and retail. Dunkin’ Donuts, Samsung and Polaroid are just a few of their notable clients.
Top Branding Agencies In NYC – 2020
Expanding on the top three, here’s the full list of the best branding agencies in New York that can suit your brand’s specific needs.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|2. CBX||https://cbx.com||New York||50 - 99||$150/hr||Inquire|
|3. Imagemme||http://www.imagemme.com||New York||Under 49||$140/hr||$1,000+|
|4. Fueled||https://fueled.com||New York||50 - 99||$175/hr||$50,000+|
|5. Bolds Creative||http://boldscreative.com||New York||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|6. WORX||https://www.worxweb.com||New York||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|7. Blue Fountain Media||https://www.bluefountainmedia.com||New York||250 - 499||$150/hr||$50,000+|
|8. Studio Simpatico||https://studiosimpati.co||New York||Under 49||$160/hr||$10,000+|
|9. DTE studio||https://dtestudio.com||New York||Under 49||$150/hr||Under $1,000|
|10. Prime Studio Inc.||https://www.primestudio.com||New York||Under 49||$200/hr||$10,000+|
|11. Traffic, Inc.||http://www.traffic-nyc.com||New York||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|12. RRR Creative||https://rrrcreative.com||New York||Under 49||$150/hr||Under $1,000|
|13. Van West Media||https://vwm.com||New York||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|14. Brandemix||https://www.brandemix.com||New York||Under 49||$50/hr||Inquire|
|15. Empirical Designs||https://www.empiricaldesigns.net||New York||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|16. Arrow Promotional||https://arrowpromotional.com||New York||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|17. Phoenix Media Group||http://www.phoenixnyc.tv||New York||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|18. Pollen Brands||https://pollenbrands.com||New York||Under 49||$200/hr||Inquire|
|19. Plus972||https://www.plus972.com||New York||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|20. DeSantis Breindel||https://www.desantisbreindel.com||New York||Under 49||$225/hr||Inquire|
|21. TechBear.com||https://techbear.com||New Jersey||Under 49||$23/hr||Inquire|
|22. The Weird Company||https://theweird.company||New York||Under 49||$80/hr||$1,000+|
|23. Lounge Lizard||https://www.loungelizard.com||New York||50 - 99||$150/hr||$25,000+|
How To Choose The Best Branding Agency In NYC For Your Business
Before you start your search for the best branding agency in New York, you should identify your goals.
Ask yourself what you want to achieve by hiring such a company and also think about your requirements. Matching your criteria with a top NYC branding agency’s skill set and expertise will help you make a better choice and will ensure the success of your project.
Here are a few more factors that can help you determine which agency can be the right partner for your business:
How much you can allocate for branding services? In our list of branding agencies, we have provided a price estimate for each agency. However, you as a business should also decide how much you are willing to spend on branding or rebranding. Choose an NYC agency that fits your budget and perspective.
What type of branding company would best fit the culture of your business and your personal taste? An NYC branding agency that gets along with you and understands your vision will bring the best results possible. Search for a top NYC branding firm that understands your brand and its mission first and foremost.
What previous clients say about the top branding agencies in NYC? Make sure you read the reviews of the past customers to see how trustworthy they are and what possible results they may deliver to you.
What Is Unique About Creative Branding Agencies In NYC?
Just like any other branding agency out there, branding agencies in NYC specialize in helping brands refresh, improve or create their brand image.
They analyze your brand, target market and competition to help you increase brand recognition, gain perceptive competitive advantage and boost your sales.
However, there are several aspects that would differentiate a branding agency in New York from others.
Firstly, NYC’s economy covers the largest regional and municipal economy in the USA. The city is the world’s premier center of some of the most popular industries worldwide including finance, publishing, retail and fashion.
So, many of the world’s leading brands are headquartered here.
This is why New York attracts some of the best brand specialists around the globe who have become experts in these industries.
Secondly, due to the hugely competitive market, top branding agencies in NYC are bound to stay on top of emerging trends and technologies.
So they always incorporate the best practices in branding which helps businesses gain international competitive advantage.
What Do The NYC Branding Agencies Do?
NYC branding agencies specialize in creating and launching brands and offer standard branding services including:
- Doing market research and conducting competition analysis
- Planning and managing branding strategies for clients
- Working on visual identity and developing a brand image
- Establishing brand positioning
- Promoting brands by doing online and offline advertising
- And more
Research shows that 60% of loyal clients will make frequent purchases from a brand they trust.
With their sophisticated branding services, NYC agencies can improve your brand’s reputation, gaining not only new customers but retaining the old.
While most NY agencies work with clients of all sizes, working with large corporations and helping growing businesses achieve international recognition remains their strong suit.
What Are The Different Types Of Branding Agencies In New York?
We can classify NYC branding agencies into several categories:
- The types of services they offer: There are different types of firms depending on the services they offer. Thus, we distinguish naming agencies, logo design agencies, creative advertising agencies and others. Though, some of them offer a complete list of branding services.
- The industries they serve: Although these agencies are are highly expert in the world’s leading industries, each of them specializes in different niches. Thereby, there are fashion branding agencies, law firm branding agencies, etc.
How Much Do Creative Branding Agencies In NYC Charge?
According to PayScale, the average wage of an NYC-based branding specialist is $65,369.
This is important to know because the wages of these experts dictate the amount of money you need to pay for your branding project.
The cost of branding in NYC primarily depends on:
- The type of services you need
- The amount of work it needs to be done
- The timeframe of the project
- The number of specialists who work on the project
The top branding agencies in NYC also charge hourly and the average cost ranges between $125 and $200.
Why Hire A Branding Agency In New York?
Top branding agencies in NYC are rooted within technology, savvy design and sleek strategies, ultimately transforming the way audiences view and engage with brands and companies.
With a population of 8.5 million, New York City is not just a business hub, but a creative branding gateway.
Here is why you should consider hiring a New York branding agency:
- Taking advantage of their experience in global leading industries: The city’s huge influence on the local and global fashion, finance and publishing has shaped the NYC-based branding agencies into experts in these areas and in a lot more.
- Reaching the local audience: To get to your NYC-based audience you should partner with a firm that deeply understands your market, competition and local ecosystem. This is what makes the local NYC brand specialists the best choice.
- Surpassing competition: You need qualified experts to surpass your competition and reach your local and global audience. And, who can meet your goals the best if not NYC branding specialists who are always on top of emerging trends and technologies?
Everything in terms of business and branding agencies tends to be focused in Manhattan, which is minute in comparison to the size of the Big Apple itself.
Having said that, it’s also the perfect place to network and build up a repertoire. They are innovative with new ideas and concepts, resulting in a positive outcome for your company in terms of return on investment (ROI).
10 Questions To Ask When Hiring A Branding Agency In NYC
- What type of branding services do you offer?
- How can you help me surpass my competitors?
- Can you guide through the stages of your branding strategic process?
- How will your strategy help us meet our goals?
- Do you have experience in my industry? If yes, where can I see some examples?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for our company?
- Who will work on our project?
- When should I expect measurable results?
- What is the project timeline?
- How do you charge for your services?
Takeaways: Who Should Consider The Top Branding Agencies In NYC?
Being home to some of the most popular brands around the world, the Big Apple is a global hub of finance, retail, fashion, and publishing.
Businesses in these areas should consider working with an NYC-based branding agency to leverage their expertise, reach the local target market and outperform the competition.
To find the right partner:
- Think about how much you can allocate on branding services and see which of the agencies can fit your budget.
- Set meetings with the NYC branding specialists and find out which of them understand your values the best.
- Read the reviews of these agencies to see what past clients say and find a trustworthy business partner.
We wish you the best of luck!