Digital Silk is an experts-led agency focused on creating superior digital experiences for food and beverage clients. They develop the latest generation branding strategies, to meet customers’ demand via their results-driven approach and amazing concepts, working with start-ups to Fortune500 companies.
Best Food and Beverage Branding Agencies
Best food and beverage branding agencies take all the branding methods and steps and apply them to food packaging and production. If you’re in a food and beverage industry and in need of a good branding company, commence your research with the three top picks below. These are the best agencies in the world today and you can compare them based on their location, size and hourly rate.
PKG Brand Design is a Chicago based design company that works with clients from around the globe. They offer brand strategy, brand identity and packaging services as well. By telling creative stories, they help businesses turn into strong brands. They have experience in serving different industries and among their notable clients, there are Saputo, Sara Lee and Senseo.
Tridimage is headquartered in Argentina and has offices in Mexico, Equador and Guatemala as well. They specialize in graphic design, structural packaging and branding and have successfully completed more than 7000 projects. Its team has vast experience in serving different industries such as food and beverage, home and personal care. Casalta, Simplicity and Gond Wana are on the list of their notable clients.
Best Food and Beverage Branding Agencies Of 2020
If you’d like to explore beyond the top three above, then direct your gaze right under this paragraph. There you will find the biggest online resource of food and beverage branding agencies! But before that, perhaps it’d be useful to read our frank insight into what this type of branding does and why it’s good for you.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+
|2. PKG Brand Design||https://www.pkgbranding.com||Illinois||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+
|3. tridimage||https://www.tridimage.com||Argentina||Under 49||$100/hr||Inquire
|4. ThinkBoldStudio||https://thinkboldstudio.com||Portugal||Under 49||$140/hr||$1,000+
|5. Leverage||https://www.leveragestl.com||Missouri||Under 49||$100/hr||$10,000+
|6. G3 Creative||http://www.g3creative.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$50/hr||Under $1,000
|7. DePersico Creative||http://depersico.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$155/hr||Under $1,000
|8. Brands to life||http://www.brandstolife.com.au||Australia||Under 49||$200/hr||$25,000+
|9. Left Hand Design||https://lefthd.com||Texas||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire
|10. Elevate Creative Agency||https://elevatecreativeinc.com||California||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+
|11. GANEM GROUP||https://ganem.mx||Mexico||100 - 249||$75/hr||$10,000+
|12. ANDesign Lab||https://andesignlab.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+
|13. DRAGON ROUGE||https://www.dragonrouge.com||France||250 - 499||Inquire||Inquire
|14. Cerberus Agency||https://www.cerberus.agency||Louisiana||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+
|15. Pixel Productions Inc.||https://www.pixelproductionsinc.com||Oregon||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+
|16. Truly deeply||http://www.trulydeeply.com.au||Australia||Under 49||$275/hr||$1,000+
|17. O3 Design||https://o3design.com.br||Brazil||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+
|18. 829 DESIGN||https://www.829design.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire
|19. Beyond Design, Inc.||http://www.beyonddesignchicago.com||Illinois||Under 49||$200/hr||$25,000+
|20. Wildfire||https://wildfireideas.com||North Carolina||Under 49||$110/hr||Under $1,000
|21. Design By Day||http://designbyday.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$130/hr||$10,000+
|22. FRW Studios||https://www.frwstudios.com||California||Under 49||$95/hr||Under $1,000
|23. NameStormers||https://www.namestormers.com||Texas||Under 49||$100/hr||$10,000+
|24. Lien Design||http://www.liendesign.com||California||Under 49||$135/hr||$1,000+
|25. Slice Design||https://slicedesign.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$100/hr||Inquire
|26. Loka Design Co||https://loka.co||California||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|27. ProfileTree||https://www.profiletree.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||$60/hr||$1,000+
|28. Web Sharx||https://www.websharx.ca||Canada||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
What Do Good Food & Beverage Branding Agencies Do?
Best food and beverage branding agencies realize that food and drinks’ visual appeal, presentation and marketing campaign can make or break a purchase of a product. The food industry is a highly competitive one and as it satisfies the daily needs of virtually everyone on Earth, finding ways to grasp the attention and inspire loyalty is imperative.
In order to create a brand out of you or your product, good agencies will take branding – the process of building the identity – through these stages:
- Consistency in style: a quality brand should have a common aesthetic thread, a recurring theme, that will run through all of its products and be applied to all channels
- Copywrite’s tone: in close connection with the above, the way your message comes across must be unified and unique.
- Color palettes: the best brands have recognizable colors. Agencies can help your particular type of food and drinks product identify the right palette and use it to evoke the need for it with your demographics.
Furthermore, food and beverage branding agencies help companies that produce them engage their markets through a well-adjusted brand’s personality. Strategic branding often means the intelligent design is just a fraction of these agencies’ duties, which also encompass:
- Market and consumer research: collecting knowledge and insight into your niche’s particular category
- Consulting with relevant experts
- Creating PR and print campaigns
- Defining brand positioning and visual characteristics
- Brand naming
- Packaging design
- Brand testing
- Ongoing support
Why Food And Beverage Branding Agencies Matter To Your Business?
Branding is taking one business’ or enterprise’s core values, services, messages, mission, products and demographics and unifying them in a brand that envelopes all of these elements in a fitting and visually presentable way.
Although it’s mostly associated with visual execution and creation of such elements as logos, graphic design and packaging, branding is more than that. Crafting unique branding strategies and experiences is done from the ground up.
This is done across numerous platforms such as:
- Social media
- Newsletters and e-mail campaigns etc.
The branding process usually consists of steps such as developing a brand strategy, coming up with visual guidelines that all designed elements must adhere to, designing a logo and releasing the entire brand on all channels and platforms.
Agencies also follow this procedure. They do that in order to create a presentation of your company which customers and consumers will associate and identify with quality products. This builds a connection between what you as a business offer and consumers’ understanding and embracing of it.
Estimates show that transparent brands get a 94% more loyal following and no long-term business has ever been successful without branding. Food and beverage branding agencies know this and seek to increase your revenue in that regard.
How Much Do Food & Beverage Branding Agencies Cost?
Since the branding of a business is an all-encompassing, all-consuming action, food and beverage branding agencies usually charge a significant amount of money. Although, of course, it primarily depends on the magnitude of work to be done.
Depending on which services you need, you may not need a huge budget. If you just need a logo created, this could amount to anything between $3,000 and $150,000.
However, in case your business needs a full package – a brand name, new logo, marketing campaign, slogans etc. – the cost rises from approximately $30,000 to $300,000.
The cost of the agency’s services also depends on their location. US-based companies usually charge at an hourly rate of $120 – $250 per person for this. Some other regions, such as Eastern Europe, charges $35 to $75.
However, you may want to ask for an exact price of a specific project, instead of going by the hourly rate. In that case, the rundown looks a bit like this:
- Designing a logo: $3,500 to $150,000
- Brand name: $10,000 to $75,000
- Website: $10,000 to $250,000
- Branded ads: $20,000 to $1,000,000+
Instead of going by the general rates, we advise looking at every agency’s exact pricing range form our table list above. You can filter your search results by this pricing criteria.
How To Choose The Right Food & Beverage Branding Agency?
We will go over some essential questions that you need to ask a food and beverage branding agency you are thinking of hiring. But in order to save a step and filter out exactly what you need, consider these matters:
- Definition of objectives: this must be done on your, internal end, as well as by the agency you plan on hiring.
- Creation of a campaign: having set the objectives, branding agencies can then develop your brand’s identity.
- Looking into their track record: every self-respecting food and beverage branding agency should have a portfolio of their works and clients at hand. Also, find out who will be the team members working on your project specifically and look for their personal success rate, work history and back-catalog.
- Make sure your investment will be returned: Return on investment (ROI) is what you absolutely need to identify clearly. The cost of investing in a branding agency services is high so you want to make sure your business can and will grow and return the money invested.
Needless to say, you are looking for an agency – that is, a firm specializing in a very particular industry. It is also important to not forget to check their food industry credentials. Find out just how much understanding of this matter they demonstrate, inquire about the ways they keep up with food and drinks branding and packaging trends.
Remember, this market and its consumers have different ways, habits and needs than that of those, say, tech markets. Adjust your strategy and look for your agency partner accordingly.
What To Look For In A Software Development Company?
There are several aspects to consider when hiring a top software development company. The trick is to identify your business needs and search for a software development agency based on those needs. Matching your strengths and weaknesses with a top software development firm’s skill set and expertise will bring you more success in the long run.
- Location: The location of your brand’s best software developers should depend on your expectations. Do you want to sit down with your developer and work closely with them? Do you want to use a reliable outsource team? Are you comfortable with them working remotely? These are important things to consider when choosing a software developer.
- Budget: In our list above, we provided you with a price estimate for each company. As a business, you must decide how much you are willing to spend on software development services? Are you hoping to save money and receive less hands-on assistance? Or are you willing to spend a higher upfront cost for a potentially better return on investment?
- Brand fit: What type of software development company would best fit the culture of your business and your personal taste? A software developer who gets along with you and understands your vision will bring the best results possible. Search for a top software development firm that understands your brand and its mission first and foremost.
10 Questions To Ask A Food & Beverage Branding Agency
Once you made sure that all of the above requirements are met by at least several food and beverage branding agencies, it is time to boil it down to The One. You can find your preferred business partner if they respond positively to the questions below:
- Ask them to tell you their sincere thoughts about your products and your current branding strategy. What are you doing good and what can be improved?
- Have they worked previously in a niche such as yours and do they have a portfolio of that work?
- How will they come up with a campaign that will introduce a new brand for you and will you be able to participate in brainstorming?
- To which media channels and platform will they be translating your new branding strategy?
- How do they plan to achieve identity cohesion for your new branding?
- Who will comprise the team working on your branding project and who is your main point of contact?
- Can they guarantee that you will see a ROI in a reasonable timeframe? What methods do they plan to employ to make sure this happens?
- Do they have crisis management plans that might make them intervene and adjust the branding strategy once it’s rolled out?
- How do they plan to keep on track with the project’s timeline?
- What analytics will they use to report on the success of the branding campaign and help determine if you are nearing your objectives
As evidenced by this guide article, branding is a very complicated matter and is quite multi-faceted. That’s why, more than with any other type of service you may need, it’s important that you set your internal goals before you look for a food and beverage branding agency.
Don’t forget the gist of it all and why you’re on this page! Check out our list of best-rated food and beverage design agencies above. If you’re not content with just going through the top three, below that you’ll find an absolute monster of a list with hundreds of agencies.
Look for your preferred partner by comparing them in terms of experience, cost, portfolio, locations and other criteria.