K2 Analytics is an agency with a strong presence on all major social media platforms and utilizes them to promote brands and enable their clients to reach their consumers of all profiles. K2 Analytics accomplish these ends thanks to their team comprising social media specialists, web designers and digital content creators who all work with the utmost care to deliver outstanding results.
The Best Social Media Branding Agencies
Top social media branding agencies work on a much wider scope of activities for your business than just social media marketing. In the exclusive list of three best agencies below, look for the company that matches your budget and desired expertise.
Digital Silk is one of the top-level Social Media Branding Agencies focused on delivering exceptional digital experiences for their clients. Through cutting-edge brand strategies, websites, apps, and results-driven marketing campaigns Digital silk will increase the brand awareness, visibility and business value of their clients.
Top Social Media Branding Companies Of 2020
The list of companies goes way beyond the ones in the list above. Check out our comprehensive and internet’s definitive directory of top social media branding agencies below! You are able to look into search results parameters and info such as team size, hourly cost rate, location and more.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. K2 Analytics INC||https://www.k2analytics.com||Nevada||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|2. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|3. Mayple||https://mayple.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|4. La Visual||http://lavisual.com||California||Under 49||$175/hr||$10,000+|
|5. Schifino Lee Advertising + Branding||http://schifinolee.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire
|6. The One Off||https://www.theoneoff.com||United Kingdom||50 - 99||$108/hr||$1,000+
|7. Lab Digital Agency||http://lab.co.uk||United Kingdom||50 - 99||Inquire||Inquire
|8. Brand42||https://brand42.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire
|9. Pivot & Pilot Creative||https://pivotandpilot.com||Canada||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|10. IGM Creative Group||http://igmcreativegroup.com||New Jersey||Under 49||$125/hr||Under $1,000
|11. iSynergy||https://isynergy.io||Ohio||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+
|12. Jacob Tyler Brand & Digital Agency||https://www.jacobtyler.com||California||Under 49||$175/hr||$10,000+
|13. School of Thought||https://www.schoolofthought.com||California||Under 49||$190/hr||Inquire
|14. eDesign||https://edesign.bg||Bulgaria||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+
|15. X2||http://www.x2creative.asia||Hong Kong||Under 49||$500/hr||$10,000+
|16. DWH Design Limited||https://dwhdesign.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$60/hr||Under $1,000
|17. Tank Design Inc.||https://tankdesign.com||Massachusetts||50 - 99||$190/hr||Inquire
|18. Li-Nó Design||https://www.lino-design.com||Portugal||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000
|19. Paradigm New Media Group||https://www.pnmg.com||Missouri||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+
|20. Bulldog Drummond||http://bulldogdrummond.com||California||Under 49||$500/hr||$1,000+
|21. Web Choice UK||https://www.webdesignchoice.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$35/hr||Inquire
|22. TechBear.com||https://techbear.com||New Jersey||Under 49||$23/hr||Inquire
|23. The Weird Company||https://theweird.company||New York||Under 49||$80/hr||$1,000+
|24. Loka Design Co||https://loka.co||California||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|25. SpellBrand||https://www.spellbrand.com||New York||50 - 99||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|26. Bolds Creative||http://boldscreative.com||New York||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|27. Growth Hackers||https://www.growth-hackers.net||Taiwan||Under 49||$23/hr||Under $1,000|
|28. Just Digital Inc||https://justdigital.marketing||California||Under 49||$175/hr||$1,000+|
What Do Social Media Branding Agencies Do?
Branding is defining one company’s/business’ mission, message, core value, products, services and personality. Once defined, a branding agency takes those qualities and tries to implement them through a series of visual aids, logos, packages, advertisements, etc.
Simply put, the creation of a brand is like making a promise or setting an expectation a potential customer can have from the services or a product of a certain enterprise. It establishes credibility because of which people would like to buy your product or use your services.
Social media branding agencies do all that, but their work is focused on the realm of social media and social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TripAdvisor, Yelp and so on.
Among some of the duties and lines of work of a social media branding agency are:
- Developing a brand strategy
- Creation of visual and written guidelines for presentation
- Creating marketing campaigns
- Logos and visual identity in general
- Content marketing and posts
- Release of all of the above on relevant platforms and channels
However, in a much more broad sense, social media requires a more specific approach:
- Visual branding is very important: and it must be unified across multiple social media. Good social media branding agencies understand this and will create visual branding consistent across all channels.
- Consistent voice and message: much like the visuals, a consistent voice will also help your brand grow a personality and develop a unique feeling that your target audience will associate you with. This is done via message post, copy and all other forms of written material. Brand voice is achieved through consistent character, tone, language and purpose across all channels.
- Regular and frequent posting: the audience on social media has a short attention span and is bombarded by hundreds and thousands of similar pages they are following. If you don’t post updates on a regular basis, your business may be forgotten and social media branding agencies are there to make sure that doesn’t happen.
- Connecting with other influential brands and influential users: the circle of influence is important on social media. Connecting with established brands that have hundreds of thousands if not millions of followers can help your business grow too.
- Engagement and interaction with users: this step could be vital. While posting should never be neglected, it’s answering people’s comments and messages where the brand is made. This gives your brand a humane dimension. People love to see less automation and more ordinary, human interaction behind products and services.
Why The Social Media Branding Agencies Matter For Your Business?
Social media are powerful platforms for developing your business’ brand and identity. They are great channels to get your brand message across to a huge userbase and target audience. Social media users can be targeted through various demographics parameters.
According to some estimates, 80% of consumers are likely to evaluate products and services from brands they follow on social media. Branding’s consistency will help customers identify you with certain values and connect with you thanks to the humanization of your posts.
Consistency is key for long-term growth and bigger revenue. Social media branding agencies can help your enterprise excel in these objectives:
- Brand awareness
- Customer loyalty, retention and relations
- Sales and revenue
By working on crucial areas for social media branding – identity, audience, content and design – agencies can make your brand’s products and services popular. This is something that happens gradually and through hard work, mind you, so don’t set unrealistic expectations for miracles happening overnight!
Social Media Branding Agencies’ Services Cost
The price your business will have to pay for a quality social media branding agency depends on these:
- Their location (onshore or offshore)
- The number of services you’d require from them
- The type of your business
- The platform used
- Influencer targeting
- Their hourly rate
As for the last bullet point, social media branding agencies usually charge anything from $15 to well over $120 an hour for social media marketing. This depends on the level of experience an agency has. Least experienced agencies charge at a rate of $15 to $50 per hour, those with medium experience charge at $50 to $100/hr. The agencies with 5 to 10 years of experience will exceed the $120/hr mark.
Social media campaigns usually run on a monthly budget of $400 to $5,000+. This, obviously, varies vastly from agency to agency. Some agencies charge a fixed monthly fee, some charge per hour and others opt for per-project approach.
Our all-encompassing list of social media branding agencies above contains the time-saving info on exact rates for each entry and their average hourly costs.
Finding A Social Media Branding Agency That’s Right For You
A general guideline for this is to make sure an agency is following the requirements mentioned in “What Do Social Media Branding Agencies Do?” portion of this article. Those are social media-specific, but there are some general steps that these agencies should adhere to.
- Creation of a campaign process: get involved with this part of the branding process and determine how a social media agency will go about doing this. After setting your own objectives, communicate them with the agency and see how they understand your identity and translate it to social media to create a successful brand.
- Be acquainted with their work history: a track record of previous campaigns such as portfolios and client testimonials should be something available to you when making a decision. Make sure that it’s relevant for your industry and niche.
- Market research: an agency that’s best for you must understand both your work AND your market. This is a step in which their communication skills will come to its fullest, so take notes.
- Promotional services: getting to the bottom of what demographic constitutes your target audience is the hard part. If they can target your posts and ads to the right consumers, they will elevate the user engagement on our pages organically and your business will be better for it.
9 Questions To Ask Social Media Branding Agencies
The above section contains some basic requirements that an agency that is worth your time should meet. It that is the case, how should you go about choosing the one partner you need? Answering the questions below in a way that meets your satisfaction may do the trick.
- What is their track record and previous experience with your industry and your services when creating social media branding campaigns?
- How well-versed are they in locating the right demographics for your business and do they have a proven track record and client testimonials that could shed some light on this?
- How do they determine which tone, language and visual approach to use on what social media channel?
- What do they think about your products/services? How do they see its values and appeal and how would they present it to a wide audience on several social media channels?
- The cohesion of brand identity on social media channels is important. Let them tell you about their strategy to achieve this cohesion.
- What will their process and timeline look like and how do you plan on keeping track of schedules?
- Who will comprise their team working on your project and what is your main point of contact?
- Will you have meetings, updates and other tet-a-tet congregations as the project of branding unfolds?
- How do they form their hourly rates and pricing for this branding project?
Social Media Branding Agencies Summary
This social media branding agencies guide was a brief overview of the ingredients necessary for your business to succeed and build a brand properly on social networks. Understanding the value of this branding vertical is instrumental in not taking social media lightly as something “anyone could do. It’s everything but.
Its specifics include a constantly growing audience whose tastes and habits change. In that regard, social media branding agencies need to deploy a whole range of specific methods to get to know the audience. They also need to set a specific, unified tone, language and visual identity for your brand. But they also must make it unique for each platform, because different audiences use different channels.
Now it’s time to look for the social media branding agency that will take your enterprise to the next level! The above list contains hundreds of capable teams that you can browse and learn about their location, team size, expertise and many other parameters.