Stone Soup is an extraordinary production company whose name and values are rooted in storytelling as both an art and communication form. The company’s aim is to produce a purposeful, provocative and inspiring film, documentary or commercial. The services range from initial conception through production, post-production, and distribution.
The Best Creative Advertising Agencies
Are you looking for online advertising agencies that will run engaging digital ads for your business? There are plenty of online firms that can meet your needs, bring your services in front of a wider audience and increase your sales. Check out the top three of them and choose the best option for you.
Digital Silk – an experts-led agency focused on creating a cutting-edge digital experience for their clients. Their ingenious brand strategies, websites, apps and results-oriented marketing campaigns help mid-size to large companies that demand results and best-in-class Creative Advertising services.
Simply Explainer is a new age company in video production, already acquiring itself a position in the good books of the many clients they have successfully served despite being relatively new among explainer video production companies. They proudly support affordable packages for new businesses and start-ups.
The Best Online Advertising Companies Of 2020
To save you time and effort, our team of experts researched the best online advertising agencies in the market. We are giving you a complete list of the best online advertisers who can take your online advertising to the next level.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. Stone Soup||https://www.stonesoupproduction.com||Taiwan||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+|
|2. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+
|3. Simply Explainer||https://simplyexplainer.com||Arizona||50 to 99||$50/h||$599|
|4. Mayple||https://welcome.mayple.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|5. Blue Fountain Media||https://www.bluefountainmedia.com||New York||250 - 499||$150/hr||$50,000+|
|6. Crafted||https://www.craftedny.com||New York||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|7. Major Tom||https://www.majortom.com||New York||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|8. The PM Group||https://www.thepmgrp.com||Texas||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire|
|9. Identity Marketing Group||https://id.marketing||Nebraska||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|10. BluBlu Studios||https://www.blublustudios.com||New York||Under 49||$75/hr||Inquire|
|11. 411 Locals||https://411locals.com||Nevada||500 - 999||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|12. Mint Design Agency||https://www.mintdesignagency.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|13. Mania Marketing||https://mania.marketing||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Under 49||$30/hr||Under $1,000|
|14. KHJ Brand Activation||https://www.khj.com||Massachusetts||Under 49||$175/hr||$50,000+|
|15. Sociallyin||https://www.sociallyin.com||Alabama||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|16. Cofa Media Inc||https://www.cofamedia.com||California||Under 49||$125/hr||$25,000+|
|17. Content Development Pros||https://www.contentdevelopmentpros.com||New Jersey||50 - 99||$24/hr||Under $1,000|
|18. Big Drop Inc||https://www.bigdropinc.com||New York||100 - 249||$125/hr||$50,000+|
|19. Rock Paper Simple||https://rockpapersimple.com||Florida||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|20. Pulse Pixel||https://pulsepixel.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||$97/hr||$1,000+|
|21. Ethos Media||http://www.ethosmedia.net||Texas||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|22. Wegacha||https://wegacha.com||Florida||Under 49||$49/hr||$1,000+|
|23. NameStormers||https://www.namestormers.com||Texas||Under 49||$100/hr||$10,000+
|24. AXIS visual||http://www.axisvisual.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+
|25. Paragraphs LLC||https://paragraphs.com||Illinois||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+
|26. Ethic Advertising||https://www.ethic-ads.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+
|27. The Weird Company||https://theweird.company||New York||Under 49||$80/hr||$1,000+
|28. Titan SEO Group||https://titanseogroup.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000
|29. Brown Box BRanding||https://www.brownboxbranding.com||Michigan||Under 49||$115/hr||$1,000+
|30. VSG Marketing||https://vsg360.com||Washington||Under 49||$135/hr||$1,000 +
|31. The Creative Exchange||http://thecreativeexchange.co||New York||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+
|32. Envision Dennis Romano LLC||https://envisiondr.com||New Jersey||Under 49||$137/hr||$10,000+
|33. Kit Shopify||https://kitshopify.com||Florida||Under 49||$20/hr||Under $1,000
|34. Brand Soul Consultancy||https://www.brandsoul.com.my||Malaysia||Under 49||$300/hr||$25,000+
|35. The Next Big Thing - Digital Marketing Agency||https://thenextbigthing.co||India||Under 49||$25/hr||$1,000+
|36. Loka Design Co||https://loka.co||California||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|37. Rayvn Design||http://Rayvn.io||Canada||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+
|38. TRUE COMPANY||http://truecompany.it||Italy||Under 49||Inquire||$25,000+
|39. Boomtown Internet Group||https://www.boomtownig.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$60/hr||Inquire
|40. MAD GROUP||https://www.marketingandadvertisingdesigngroup.com||California||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|41. K2 Analytics INC||https://www.k2analytics.com||Nevada||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|42. Metonymy Media||https://metonymymedia.com||Indiana||Under 49||Under $1,000||$100/hr|
|43. Ignite Visibility||https://ignitevisibility.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|44. Growth Hackers||https://www.growth-hackers.net||Taiwan||Under 49||$23/hr||Under $1,000|
|45. Just Digital Inc||https://justdigital.marketing||California||Under 49||$175/hr||$1,000+|
Advertising Companies: 5 Essential Steps That Will Help You Recognize The Best One For Your Business
There are hundreds and hundreds of advertising agencies out there, and choosing the best online advertisers for your business should not be an impulse decision. For your online ads to be successful, you need to hire a reliable and experienced company that will drive results.
But, how can you know who are the best online advertisers for your business?
The following five steps will help you decide which of the advertising agencies you should choose:
Determine whether the advertisers understand your business needs and goals
The right advertising agencies will understand what advertising services your business needs to get ahead of your competition. Ask them about the ways they can help your company grow and whether they can create a marketing program for you.
Discover what type of ads they create
Do potential agencies offer different types of advertising? Or, maybe they only do social ads? It is good to know this before you sign the contract and start working with them. Your business might need different types of online advertisements not only social.
Consider the price
Before you talk to potential agencies you should set a budget. You need to know how much you are able to spend on online advertising. If the potential advertisers ask a lot more than you can afford, try to negotiate on some aspects of the contract. If that is not possible, there are plenty of other options out there.
Go through their reviews
Reviews provide you with the experience people had with the potential advertising agencies. Thanks to them you can find the pros and cons of working with these online advertisers. Moreover, they can save you from trouble, or help you make the choice.
Research their work
You don’t choose an online advertising firm just because it appeared first on Google. Your business needs professional online advertisers who are capable to create online ads that will take your business to the next level. So, before you choose one of the potential agencies, make sure you go through their work and see whether they have experience in helping businesses in your niche.
The Advantages Of Online Advertising
Online advertising is a marketing strategy that includes paying for space with the aim to promote products or services.
Companies use advertising to accomplish different business goals. Some of them include:
- Motivate your target audience to take action: Advertisements can help you persuade your target audience to take a specific action, whether it is visiting your website, purchasing a product or subscribing to your service.
- Reach a better type of audience: According to Statista, there are more than 2.65 billion social media users. So, when you run ads, you cannot promote your products to every single social user out there. Instead, by creating customized campaigns, you can target the right people who are interested in your business and reach a better type of audience.
- Educate the target audience: Another objective of advertising is to inform the target audience about your brand and products. With the help of ads, you can educate them on the benefits they will enjoy by using your products and/or services.
- Explore new markets: Nowadays everyone is online. So, by running ads, more people will hear about your business and what you offer. Advertising agencies have the knowledge to put your products in front of the eyes of your target audience. With their expertise, they will create a strategy that works and that will reach new markets.
- Make the brand memorable: The market is very competitive and there are (presumably) many other companies that offer similar products and services as your business. Thus, the highly competitive market can harm brand recall. This is why you need experts who can craft memorable ads that will entice your target market ad let your product or service shine among the competition.
- Create a desire for your products or services: Advertising is brand promotion. It raises brand awareness and makes your products more desirable. In fact, 59% of consumers prefer to buy from brands that are familiar to them. And, by running adds consistently you will improve brand recall and make your products desired.
These are the reasons why more and more businesses invest in advertising agencies. For bigger brand exposure, make sure you always incorporate ads in your marketing strategy.
4 Reasons To Hire An Advertising Agency For Your Business
The advertising industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in the digital marketing world we live in. That’s because advertising carries huge benefits.
Let’s see in what ways, online advertisements are useful for businesses and why you should hire advertising agencies:
1. Build Brand Awareness
Thanks to online ads, you can easily reach your target audience. They help you increase awareness of your brand, products and services. What’s more, people tend to trust advertised brands more than non-advertised ones. So, don’t hesitate to hire an agency to get more people to trust you and buy from you.
2. Attract New Clients
Advertisements make sure that more people hear about your products or services. They attract a new audience and expand your business.
3. Increase in Sales
According to WordStream, businesses that run ads through Google Ads, increase their revenue by $2 for every $1 they spend on this tool. So, advertising consistently boosts your profit and makes your business more successful.
4. Rise Above The Competition
Strategic advertising helps businesses gain an advantage over their competition by building brand awareness and authority and improving brand recall.
In order to run effective online ads, you need to find out what type of ads would suit your business the best.
Keep reading and you will discover how much online advertising agencies charge.
How Much Do The Creative Advertising Agencies Charge?
The cost of hiring online advertisers can range from company to company. However, it will primarily depend on your project and how much work it requires. Therefore, it is difficult to tell a fixed price for online advertising services.
There are some agencies that charge hourly. They would approximately charge you about $120 per hour. Again, it all depends on your business needs.
If you are still unsure how to start deciding on the right agency for your business, check out our table with the top advertising agencies in the market.
Before you choose the best advertising agency for your business needs, let’s see what online advertising actually is.
What Types Of Online Ads Advertising Agencies Create?
Nowadays, there is a wide number of online advertising tactics you can choose from.
Here are some of the most popular ads that advertising agencies create:
- Remarketing ads: The best way to remind your clients about the existence of your business is by running remarketing ads. These are the people who already know who you are and what you offer. They have visited your website before and have shown interest in your products. So, remarketing ads will remind them of your brand via paid slots on different platforms and websites. They are great for increasing brand awareness and increasing conversions.
- Search engine marketing: It is the practice of using paid ads that appear in the results of search engines such as Google and Yahoo. These ads are also known as pay-per-click (PPC) ads and to run them marketers use advertising platforms such as Google Ads. Search engine marketing is valuable when it comes to increasing the visibility of businesses.
- Native advertising: Native advertising is the use of sponsored online ads that we see on websites and social media platforms. They blend into the design of the content and feel like part of the format in which they appear. Native ads are actually referred to as “other people’ liked” or “other recommended readings”. Unlike other ads, they are not pushy and are more valued by the readers because of their natural look.
- Social media ads: Social media ads are the ads that we see on social media channels. With social media platforms playing an important role in our lives, social advertising keeps growing every year. This is why the number of advertising agencies is increasing. For example, the research shows that Twitter ads are 11% more effective than those ads that we see on TV during live events. In fact, more than 6 million companies around the world run ads on Facebook to reach their target audience. 3.2 billion people use social media and the number is increasing every day. That’s why presence is virtually necessary, while paid campaigns are usually highly effective. It makes generating brand awareness and acquiring new customers easier. No matter what your business goal is, social media ads are always a great choice.
- Email marketing: This is one of the cheapest, yet effective ways of advertising. It is the practice of using email to promote products or services by sending discounts, sales and other promotions. To do email marketing, marketers use an email campaign manager to send emails to potential clients. This type of marketing is crucial in developing relationships with leads and increasing customer loyalty.
- Video ads: Video ads are the sponsored videos we see across different platforms. The best thing about them is that they are entertaining. 87% of marketers use videos as a marketing tool. Thus, incorporating them into your strategy can be a great idea. Among the most popular video ads, there are YouTube and Vimeo.
These types of online advertising can help you reach a wider audience, generate more conversions and increase your sales. However, don’t focus on them all. It could be a waste of time and money. Find the best agencies and share your business goals with them. They will help you decide what type of online advertising is right for you.
Finding The Best Advertising Agency For Your Business
Advertising should be part of every marketing strategy. Promoting your products and services to your audience and clients is crucial. It helps you build brand awareness, attract new customers, outsmart your competitors and increase your sales.
Creating advertising strategies and running ads the right way is crucial for your business. Every company is different and needs to focus on different types of online ads. This is where advertising agencies come handy.
They are creative and have the required experience to promote your business in the best way possible and bring you the desired results.
Wait no more.