Superior Digital Experiences. This is what Digital Silk offers to its clients to develop their brand strategy – top-notch brand statement, promise they give to their customers, values they stick to and Deliver. Digital Silk works with mid-size and large size companies that demand results and best-in-class service.
Best Brand Strategy Companies
Did you know that existing customers make up 65% of an average company’s business?
We’ve researched the best brand strategy companies that can improve your brand loyalty. Browse companies by location, team size and average cost to find your business a trusted partner.
Bäst Branding Agency offers digital services such as branding and identity, digital marketing, web development, content creation, consultation and creative services. They have served different industries such as technology and food & beverage. Zerorez, Western States Cat and Commercial Tire are just a few of their reputable clients.
MESH is an award-winning brand strategy agency that helps businesses with advertising, strategy, marketing, technology, design and more. They work with customers from different sizes from startups to Fortune 500 firms. They have experience in different industries like food & beverage and healthcare. Among their recognized clients there are St. Thomas More and The Backpacker.
Top Brand Strategy Agencies Of 2020
Our experts have put together a full list of the best brand strategy companies to facilitate your search for the right partner.
Scroll past the table to find the advantages of working with brand strategists and a guide on how to choose the right company for your organization.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|2. Bäst Branding Agency||https://wearebast.com||Idaho||Under 49||$85/hr||$1,000+|
|3. MESH||https://www.meshbr.com||Louisiana||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|4. BrandJuice||http://brandjuice.com||Colorado||Under 49||$250/hr||$50,000+|
|5. Little Big Brands||https://www.littlebigbrands.com||New York||Under 49||$200/hr||$25,000+|
|6. Bernstein-Rein||https://b-r.com||Missouri||100 - 249||$118/hr||$25,000+|
|7. The Brandon Agency||https://www.thebrandonagency.com||Carolina||100 - 249||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|8. The Motion Agency||https://agencyinmotion.com||Illinois||50 - 99||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|9. Dessein||http://www.dessein.com.au||Australia||Under 49||$170/hr||$1,000+|
|10. OffRoad Studios||https://www.offroadstudios.com||Pakistan||100 - 249||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|11. Pearlfisher||https://www.pearlfisher.com||United Kingdom||100 - 249||Inquire||Inquire|
|12. BEXBRANDS||http://www.bexbrands.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$50,000+|
|13. Brand Knew||https://www.brand-knew.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||$25,000+|
|14. Digital Kitchen||http://thisisdk.com||Illinois||50 - 99||Inquire||$50,000+|
|15. Digital Brew||http://www.digitalbrew.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|16. Fancy LLC||https://fancynyc.com||New York||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+|
|17. Charle Agency||https://www.charle.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$100/hr||$10,000+|
|18. Become Digital Today||https://becomedigitaltoday.com||Philippines||Under 49||$10/hr||Under $1,000|
|19. Brand Soul Consultancy||https://www.brandsoul.com.my||Malaysia||Under 49||$300/hr||$25,000+|
|20. CF Napa Brand Design||https://cfnapa.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|21. Brand You Development & Coaching Limited||https://www.brandyou.ie||Ireland||Under 49||$200/hr||$10,000+|
|22. Markitects, Inc.||https://www.markitects.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|23. Growth Hackers||https://www.growth-hackers.net||Taiwan||Under 49||$23/hr||Under $1,000|
|24. FML Marketing||https://fmlmarketing.com||Spain||Under 49||$40/hr||Under $1,000|
|25. Bombastic Web Design and Marketing||https://bombasticweb.com||Washington||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000|
|26. Just Digital Inc||https://justdigital.marketing||California||Under 49||$175/hr||$1,000+|
|27. Mystique Brand Communications||https://mystique.ca||Canada||Under 49||$135/hr||$1,000+|
|28. Afritech Media||https://www.afritechmedia.com||South Africa||Under 49||$10/hr||Under $1,000|
|29. Kaizen Design Studio||https://www.kaizendesignstudio.com||India||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|30. Studio Red||https://www.studiored.com||California||Under 49||$198/hr||$10,000+|
|31. Robot Mascot||https://www.robotmascot.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$65/hr||$1,000+|
What Does A Brand Strategist Do?
The role of a brand strategist is multidisciplinary. The best of these experts combine business savvy, behavioral psychology and communication strategy to help clients define their brand values and positioning, as well as maintain, monitor and evolve brands with the changing market conditions.
The top brand strategy agencies include a team of designers, programmers and digital marketers guided by brand strategists as they develop and evolve memorable brands.
Brand strategy agencies’ core offering includes:
- Market research and competition analysis: The best brand strategy companies analyze your target market to get important data on your audience and competitors. Unlike regular branding agencies, however, they observe the market and industry trends to create brand strategies that are highly relevant in the now and sustainable in the long-run.
- Defining your brand: The best brand strategy companies also help you define your brand’s purpose, mission, vision and values that effectively communicate your brand story.
- Creating brand identity: Top brand strategy agencies develop a holistic brand identity (such as developing a name, voice and logo) in tune with your business, target market and industry.
- Working on brand positioning: The best brand strategy companies differentiate your brand from the rest on the market while maximizing its relevance and authenticity.
- Developing an actionable marketing plan for brand promotion: Brand strategists develop strategies that go beyond running ads; They inspect the different stages of the sales funnel to create tailored campaigns to push your leads from awareness to brand loyalty.
Why Hire A Brand Strategy Agency?
Here are the top reasons why you should hire a brand strategy agency:
- Taking advantage of their innovation capacities: The best brand strategy companies are creative and innovative minds. Thanks to their strategic thinking, they continually improve their strategies and enhance your brand image.
- Keeping your brand up-to-date: The top brand strategy agencies are always on top of the latest trends in design, development and marketing. So, they combine the latest market-tested tactics and emerging technologies with their expertise to keep your brand up-to-date.
- Having access to premium tools: The best brand strategy companies use expensive tools that help them in their day-to-day work. These are important in improving your brand image and strengthening your brand positioning.
Top Benefits Of Working With A Brand Strategist
Here are the top benefits of working with a brand strategy agency:
#1. Brand Recognition
Strategic use of color can increase your brand recognition by as much as 80%. (Touro Law)
Colors alone can have a significant impact on your audience as they make subconscious judgments about your brand within seconds.
However, colors are just one small piece of the branding puzzle. There is so much more to consider when it comes to increasing your brand recognition and improving its credibility.
The top brand strategy agencies know exactly which elements to associate with your brand to improve brand recall and perception – two important factors that will influence your customer’s purchasing decisions when choosing between you and your competitor(s).
#2. Brand Loyalty
Existing customers make up 65% of an average company’s business. (Small Business Trends)
In fact, as Invesp states, it costs businesses five times more to attract a new client.
With these stats in mind, a brand strategy agency works on reaching new markets, however, its primary goals are nurturing the existing clients, gaining their loyalty and developing long-term relationships.
The best brand strategy companies understand your existing customer base well and they know what keeps them coming back. So, they serve as a connector between the both of you and increase client retention significantly.
#3. Boost In Sales
49% of shoppers spend more money on brands they are loyal to. (Fundera)
In fact, presenting brands across all platforms consistently increases revenue by 23%.
An important factor to consider here is brand equity. Shoppers very often make a purchasing decision based on their perception of a brand. And, the more they are familiar with a brand, the more they trust it.
So, branding does not only impact your brand’s reputation, but it also affects your sales.
And brand strategists help you improve brand profitability by being consistent and keeping your clients engaged with your business your brand.
How To Choose The Best Brand Strategy Company For Your Business
When searching for a brand strategist, look for a leader and an enterprising communicator who is able to utilize your marketing initiatives to determine a brand strategy.
Here are several factors that can make the search for the right brand strategy agency easier:
- Strong project management skills: Pick a brand strategy agency that is well-organized and able to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Portfolio: Work with a brand strategist that has a proven track record in the development of strategic plans from which the customers benefit.
- Collaboration: Find your business a highly collaborative team player who is flexible, easy-going and able to work closely with other team members.
- Measurable results: Focus on the candidates that present their measured past results and highlight measurable strategies.
- Industry experience: Choose a brand strategist that has served clients in your niche. The more companies understand your target market and competition, the better they can meet your needs.
- Company reviews: Go through each brand strategy agency’s reviews to discover what previous clients say about them. Search for a company that has positive reviews since it will mean that the company is trustworthy.
- Location: Consider the location of the best brand strategy companies. Think whether you would like to sit down with your brand strategy agency and work closely with them, or could outsource your brand to an agency. It all depends on your preferences.
- Cost: Set a budget and ask each brand strategy agency for a price estimate. This will help you understand how much you can spend on branding services and which of the strategists you can afford.
Finally, make sure the brand strategist you pick is creative and a critical thinker to be able to meet your goals successfully.
20 Questions To Ask Top Brand Strategy Agencies Before You Pick One
- What is your experience as a brand strategist?
- Where can I see your reviews and up-to-date portfolio?
- Can you describe your typical work week?
- What do you know about our company?
- How do you help brands to differentiate themselves from the competition?
- How will your approach help us achieve our business goals?
- Why do you think your agency is a good fit for our business?
- What are your capabilities beyond branding?
- What role does research play in your process of developing a brand strategy?
- Do you have experience in serving clients in my industry?
- Have you ever worked with any of my competitors?
- What results have you delivered for them?
- How do you keep track of market trends?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your strategies?
- When should I expect to see results?
- What kind of ROI can I expect?
- Who will I work with?
- How often will we communicate?
- Will we be involved in the project?
- How do you charge?
Ready To Partner With A Brand Strategist? Here’s One Last Tip To Consider Before You Make Your Choice
By now you certainly have an idea of how to choose the right brand strategy agency for your business.
However, before you go back to our table and pick a brand strategist, we have one last tip to share.
You are about to invest your time and money in a business partner so you need to make sure that you start a journey that results in a long-term relationship.
So, focus on finding an agency whose company culture complements your own.
This will be one of the key factors that will contribute to developing a longstanding relationship with your brand strategy agency and will ensure the success of your project.
We wish you the best of luck!