K2 Analytics specializes in branding and offers web design, social media marketing, SEO and advertising services. They have worked with reputable clients such as Century 21, CoverGirl and Brainer. Some of the industries they have served are entertainment, finance and real estate.
Top Branding Agencies
Did you know that 59% of consumers prefer to buy from a brand they know?
We’ve researched the best branding agencies around the globe to connect you with specialists who can increase your brand reach and recognition. Compare firms by average rates, team size and location, and visit their websites for more information:
Pixel Productions provides businesses with branding services including product packaging design, logo design and web development. They have experience in different industries such as construction and home & garden. Martin Associates and PEI Contracting are just a few of their notable clients.
Top Branding Agencies Of 2020
Explore our complete list of the best branding agencies below, to find the most suitable partner for your business needs.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. K2 Analytics INC||https://www.k2analytics.com||Nevada||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|2. Evviva Brands||https://www.evvivabrands.com||California||Under 49||$200/hr||Inquire|
|3. Pixel Productions Inc.||https://www.pixelproductionsinc.com||Oregon||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|4. Elevated Internet Marketing||https://www.elevated.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|5. ElephantMark||https://www.elephantmark.com||Florida||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|6. Leverage||https://www.leveragestl.com||Missouri||Under 49||$100/hr||$10,000+|
|7. INOVEO||https://www.inoveo.ro||Romania||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|8. Social Media 55||https://socialmedia55.com||Canada||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|9. AXIS visual||http://www.axisvisual.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|10. TechBear.com||https://techbear.com||New Jersey||Under 49||$23/hr||Inquire|
|11. The PM Group||https://www.thepmgrp.com||Texas||Under 49||$150/hr||Inquire|
|12. Identity Marketing Group||https://id.marketing||Nebraska||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|13. ReVerb||https://reverbico.com||Minnesota||Under 49||$30/hr||$1,000+|
|14. Cofa Media Inc||https://www.cofamedia.com||California||Under 49||$125/hr||$25,000+|
|15. Convince Communication Network||http://www.convince.it||Italy||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|16. Webby Central LLC||https://www.webbycentral.com||Massachusetts||50 - 99||$20/hr||Under $1,000|
|17. Graham Shapiro Design Ltd (GSD®)||https://www.gsd.net||United Kingdom||Under 49||$100/hr||$10,000+|
|18. Navega Bem Digital Design||https://www.navegabem.com||Portugal||Under 49||$40/hr||Under $1,000|
|19. Sneakers Agency||https://sneakersagency.com||New York||Under 49||$125/hr||$25,000+|
|20. Brightscout||https://www.brightscout.com||Texas||Under 49||$95/hr||$50,000+|
|21. Smashed Media||https://smashedmedia.com||Florida||50 - 99||Inquire||$1,000+|
|22. Wegacha||https://wegacha.com||Florida||Under 49||$49/hr||$1,000+|
|23. Poncho Studio||https://helloponcho.com||Argentina||Under 49||$25/hr||$1,000+|
|24. Pixel Productions Inc.||https://www.pixelproductionsinc.com||Oregon||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|25. NameStormers||https://www.namestormers.com||Texas||Under 49||$100/hr||$10,000+
|26. SocialSellinator||http://www.socialsellinator.com||California||Under 49||$99/hr||Under $1,000
|27. Opus Brand Consult||http://www.opusbrandconsult.com||California||Under 49||$200/hr||$10,000+|
|28. BAKER Associates||https://bkrdsn.com||Minnesota||Under 49||$140/hr||$10,000+|
|29. Squibble||http://squibble.design||United Kingdom||Under 49||$60/hr||$1,000+|
|30. Cieden||https://cieden.com||Ukraine||Under 49||$39/hr||$1,000+|
|31. Charle Agency||https://www.charle.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$100/hr||$10,000+|
|32. DesignStudio||designstudio.com||California||Under 49||$80/hr||Inquire|
|33. Gatorworks||https://gatorworks.net||Louisiana||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|34. Verve Marketing Group||https://vervemarketinggroup.com||Illinois||Under 49||$120/hr||$1,000+|
|35. Ethic Advertising||https://www.ethic-ads.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+|
|36. Paragraphs LLC||https://paragraphs.com||Illinois||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+
|37. Brand You Development & Coaching Limited||https://www.brandyou.ie||Ireland||Under 49||$200/hr||$10,000+
|38. Vault Innovation||https://vaultinnovation.com||Illinois||Under 49||$125/hr||$25,000+
|39. Slice Design||http://slicedesign.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$100/hr||Inquire
|40. Loka Design Co||https://loka.co||California||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|41. ProfileTree||https://www.profiletree.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||$60/hr||$1,000+|
|42. Mule Media Inc||https://mulemediainc.com||Florida||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+
|43. Growth Hackers||https://www.growth-hackers.net||Taiwan||Under 49||$23/hr||Under $1,000|
How To Choose The Best Branding Agency For Your Business
There are many aspects to consider when you are enlisted to hire a digital branding agency. However, the trick is to ultimately identify your business needs and search for a branding firm based on them.
Matching your strengths and weaknesses with a brand specialists’ skill set will bring you better results. Yet, here are a few more factors to bear in mind before you make a choice:
The location of your partner should really depend on your expectations. Think of it this way, do you want to sit down with your developer and work closely with them? Or, do you want to use a reliable outsourcing team?
The companies’ culture is another factor to consider. Think well what type of agency would best fit the culture of your business and your personal taste. An agency that gets along with you and understands your vision will bring the best results possible.
The best way to recognize the reputation of these agencies is through testimonials. The experience of past clients will give you firsthand info on how trustworthy these companies are and what they can bring to the table for your business.
What Is A Branding Agency?
A creative branding agency specializes in developing, refreshing and maintaining the brands of emerging startups and well-established companies.
Their aim is to help you establish a unique position on the market, making you easily recognizable and differentiating you from other businesses in your niche.
The best branding agencies also help you define your goals and understand your objectives. Then, they create a strategy that can meet your business goals, highlight your values and reach the right audience.
Above all, these companies allow you to gain a competitive advantage while expanding your target market and increasing your profit.
Research shows that 59% of shoppers would buy new products from a brand they know rather than from any nonfamiliar business.
To increase brand awareness and improve customer loyalty, brands are bound to consider branding agency services and grow their businesses.
What Do Top Branding Agencies Do?
The best branding agencies are extremely specialized in:
- Developing branding strategy
- Doing market research
- Conducting competitive analysis
- Developing brand identity (logo, image, name, product packaging, etc.)
- Creating value, vision and mission statements
- Establishing brand positioning
- And more
Brand specialists combine all these pieces of the branding puzzle to put together a cohesive, consistent and effective strategy to grow your business.
Branding as a process is specific to organizations, companies, products or services by creating and shaping its identity in consumers’ minds.
Having said that, the core strategy is designed to help consumers quickly identify and experience the brand, and give them a reason to choose their products over the competitors.
The objective is to attract, and retain loyal customers and other stakeholders by delivering a product that is always aligned with what the brand promises.
Here is how branding affects them:
- Consumers: According to Consumer Getaway, a brand provides consumers with a decision-making shortcut when feeling indecisive about the same product from different companies. For example; when the number of competitive brands becomes too large, and the consumers experiences an information overload, they are likely to apply a short-cut rule, to reduce the decision-making problem. This could be narrowing down the number of brands to be evaluated subsequently with greater scrutiny.
- Employees/Shareholders: Besides helping consumers to distinguish their products, successful branding strategies are also added to the corporate social responsibility (CSR) of the company.
The Different Types Of Digital Branding Agencies
We can divide the creative branding agencies into several categories based on:
- The industries they serve: Brand specialists have experience in working with different types of businesses including companies in the healthcare, law and fashion industries.
- The businesses they work with: Some branding agencies help startups and mid-sized companies while others work with well-established brands.
- Their location: The best digital branding agencies are based in different locations such as Miami, Chicago, New York and Boston.
How Much Do Top Branding Agencies Charge?
The cost of branding agency services primarily depends on how much the client requires.
The branding process encompasses many different aspects. Therefore, approximately, you can expect to pay:
- $1000 to $7000 – for market research
- $3500 to $150,000 – for logo design
- $3,000 to $4,000 – for brand guidelines
- $1000 to $5000 – for brand identity
This is how much you could need to allocate for independent branding agency services.
However, if you are a well-established company that needs branding or rebranding from scratch than the entire project might cost $20,000 to $250,000 or more.
Startups and small businesses, on the other hand, can expect $5,000 to $30,000+.
Conversely, these experts also charge per hour.
So, for instance, US-based top branding agencies ask for $100 – $200 per hour whereas Eastern European companies charge $40+.
5 Reasons To Hire A Creative Branding Agency
Whether you have an internal marketing team or a creative team, hiring a digital branding agency will offer a fresh pair of eyes to your brand.
Here are a few reasons why you should hire a branding partner:
- Innovation opportunities: Hiring a branding partner or a third-party branding consultant will bring in a stance of innovation that your internal creative team may disregard. They will provide you with strategic opportunities and refresh your overall image.
- Access to the latest knowledge: Branding or rebranding is an everyday task at these creative companies. While working with one, you can be confident that their knowledge is up-to-date, as there are multiple minds working simultaneously to achieve the best results.
- Deep expertise: The best branding agencies also provide best-in-class research, identity services and strategies that your in-house marketing team probably won’t be able to deliver. They offer unique and proven areas of expertise- across all subjects related to branding and marketing.
- Unbiased and strategic perspective: A brand requires a strategic approach, a bigger picture and an outside perspective. The partner you hire will survey and analyze the competitive landscape from an unbiased standpoint. This will bring your brand to life in a dynamic fashion.
- Staying current: The main aim of branding specialists is to keep your brand current. They make sure that the brand is always ahead of the curve which will divert the customers’ focus towards your business. They aim to prove that you are well-versed about the trends within your industry.
The best branding agencies help you build recognition through exceeding client expectations, going above and beyond their contractual duties. Whether it’s extra hours or providing excellent customer service, strong industry credibility is always great recognition.
What’s more, they always aim to increase their client’s return on investment simply by identifying their client’s best-selling products.
By doing that, they are able to develop a more detailed strategy, which helps sell more products/services, while creating an increased value for shareholders, in the form of increases in stock price, for example.
10 Questions To Ask The Best Branding Agencies
- According to you, what role does research play in the branding process?
- Can you walk me through your strategic process of branding?
- What are your capabilities beyond branding?
- How will your approach help us achieve our business goals?
- Have you ever worked on a similar project and what results have you delivered?
- Who will be executing our project and who will be the main point of contact?
- How will you report on our business growth and what metrics will you track?
- What kind of ROI can I expect?
- What is the deadline for the project?
- How do you charge?
Consumers are constantly bombarded with new products and services. From the moment they turn on their TV, start surfing the web and when they leave their homes.
The market is so competitive and businesses make promotions everywhere you turn around.
The best way to stand out from the crowd is through branding.
Considering branding agency services will help you increase brand awareness, improve customer loyalty and outperform the competition.
To find the right partner:
- Consider where the best branding agencies are located and think how close you want your partner to be on distance.
- Inspect the companies’ culture and pick an agency that understands your values and goals the best.
- Go through their testimonials and reviews to see how trustworthy these companies are in the field and what possible results they might bring to you.
Scroll Up To The Table To Find The Best Branding Agencies And Choose Your Partner Today!