Devotion is a privately-owned, full package-service digital agency located in Sydney, Australia. Their principle recognizable mark is the combination of creativity and broad technical understanding. As a result, the clients are obtaining a creative, bold, and result-driven experience that will engage the audience, transform brands, flourishing businesses and form stronger connections.
Top Digital Agencies
We’ve identified the best digital agencies around the globe that can help you strengthen your brand’s online positioning, generate more qualified leads and increase conversions. Here are the top three:
Digital Silk is a digital agency that creates top-notch digital experiences for their clients.
Through the innovative digital approach, results-focused, Digital silk it uses a 360 degrees approach, from the digital strategy to custom websites and apps solutions, Digital Silk will create a superior digital experience for your brand success.
WayNext specializes in branding, online advertising, design & development, social media, search marketing and more. They mostly work with European businesses in the educational and financial industries. Some of their well-recognized clients are Samsung, Ikea and President.
Best Digital Agencies Of 2020
If you are searching for the best in the field, search no more. Below you will find an extended list of the best digital agencies that provide various digital services and solutions. Use our list to compare them in terms of cost, location and team size.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. Devotion||https://www.devotion.com.au||Australia||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire|
|2. Digital Silk||https://www.digitalsilk.com||Florida||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|3. WayNext - digital agency||https://www.waynext.com||Portugal||Under 49||$40/hr||$1,000+
|4. Full Metal Chicken||https://fullmetalchicken.com||North Carolina||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+
|5. Blue Label Labs||https://www.bluelabellabs.com||New York||50 - 99||$120/hr||$25,000+
|6. Hydra Digital||http://www.hydra.digital||Spain||Under 49||$25/hr||$1,000+
|7. SPINX Digital||https://www.spinxdigital.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+
|8. ESV Digital||http://www.esvdigital.com||Michigan||100 - 249||$150/hr||$50,000+
|9. All Points Digital||http://allpoints.digital||Connecticut||Under 49||$175/hr||$1,000+
|10. DIJGTAL||http://www.dijgt.al||Australia||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire
|11. Digitawise||https://www.digitawise.com||California||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|12. Cefar||https://cefar.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$60/hr||$1,000+
|13. Tellart||http://www.tellart.com||Rhode Island||Under 49||Inquire||$10,000+
|14. Ghlic Digital Agency||http://ghlic.com||Nigeria||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|15. DotLabel UX Digital Agency||https://www.dotlabel.co.uk||United Kingdom||Under 49||$150/hr||$25,000+
|17. Blue Ocean Global Technology||https://www.blueoceanglobaltech.com||New York||100 - 249||$70/hr||$1,000+
|18. Overthrow Digital||https://overthrowdigital.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||Inquire||Inquire
|19. ATKASA - Digital Agency||https://www.atkasa.com||South Africa||Under 49||$350/hr||$10,000+
|20. TOK Digital Agency||http://tok.al||Albania||Under 49||$40/hr||$1,000+
|21. Gratisites||https://gratisites.com||Canada||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+
|22. TechBear.com||https://techbear.com||New Jersey||Under 49||$23/hr||Inquire
|23. Ethic Advertising||https://www.ethic-ads.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||$75/hr||$1,000+
|24. Titan SEO Group||https://titanseogroup.com||Florida||Under 49||Inquire||Under $1,000
|25. ElephantMark||https://www.elephantmark.com||Florida||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+
|26. ProfileTree||https://www.profiletree.com||United Kingdom||Under 49||$60/hr||$1,000+
|27. Become Digital Today||https://becomedigitaltoday.com||Philippines||Under 49||$10/hr||Under $1,000
|28. Brand You Development & Coaching Limited||https://www.brandyou.ie||Ireland||Under 49||$200/hr||$10,000+
|29. 6th Borough Agency||http://6thborough.agency||Florida||Under 49||$160/hr||$1,000+
|30. Cerberus Agency||https://www.cerberus.agency||Louisiana||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+
|31. Rebrand||https://www.rebrand.com.my||Singapore||Under 49||$50/hr||Under $1,000
|32. Ultimate SEO LLC||https://ultimateseo.org||Kentucky||Under 49||$75/hr||Under $1,000
|33. Decipher Zone Softwares||https://decipherzone.com||India||50 - 99||$10/hr||Under $1,000
|34. LimeRed||https://www.limeredstudio.com||Illinois||Under 49||$200/hr||$1,000+
|35. Lien Design||http://www.liendesign.com||California||Under 49||$135/hr||$1,000+
|36. KangXiang.info||https://kangxiang.info||Singapore||Under 49||$25/hr||$1,000+
|37. Evviva Brands||https://www.evvivabrands.com||California||Under 49||$200/hr||Inquire|
|38. Envision Dennis Romano LLC||https://envisiondr.com||New Jersey||Under 49||$137/hr||$10,000+
|39. Kreativ Marketing||https://werkreativ.com||Michigan||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|40. Lovepixel Agency||https://lovepixelagency.com||California||Under 49||$50/hr||Under $1,000
|41. Growth Rocket||https://www.growth-rocket.com||California||50 - 99||$25/hr||Inquire
|42. Bäst Branding Agency||https://wearebast.com||Idaho||Under 49||$85/hr||$1,000+
|43. Sociallyin||https://www.sociallyin.com||Alabama||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+
|44. Markitects, Inc.||https://www.markitects.com||Pennsylvania||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000|
|45. Growth Hackers||https://www.growth-hackers.net||Taiwan||Under 49||$23/hr||Under $1,000|
|46. The Brandsmen||https://thebrandsmen.com||Colorado||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+|
|47. Mystique Brand Communications||https://mystique.ca||Canada||Under 49||$135/hr||$1,000+
What Is A Digital Agency?
A digital agency specializes in delivering unique digital solutions. They focus on optimizing the online presence of their clients, improving encompassing digital strategies from web design to social media management and more with the aim to deliver higher ROI.
The best digital agencies consist of a team of designers, writers, digital marketers, analysts, programmers and other professionals.
What Do Digital Agencies Do?
The best digital agencies offer technical and creative services to improve your online brand presence and devise sustainable digital strategies to help you achieve your business goals.
Unlike digital marketing agencies that offer digital marketing consultancy and management services only, digital agencies do that and more.
In addition to offering digital marketing services such as PPC, SEO, content creation and social media management, here’s what digital agency services they also provide their clients with:
- Website design and development: Statistics show that 30% of web consumers won’t consider a business that hasn’t got a website. Websites increase the reliability of a business and contribute to increased customer loyalty. This is why the best digital agencies also include website building in their strategies.
- App design and development: Users spend 90% of their mobile time on apps. So, if you want to improve your digital strategy, developing a branded app may be a lucrative investment, or at least one worth considering.
- Branding: You should tell the world who you are and what you do to grow your business. Digital agencies have the necessary experience and expertise to create branding strategies based on your business needs and help turn your company into a strong brand.
- User experience design: How users feel when they interact with your app or website is an important factor to consider. A better user experience contributes to higher time spent on your desktop or software and improves customer satisfaction.
- Photography and video production: According to Social Media Examiner, 32% of marketers believe that visual content is the most important content they use in their marketing strategies. However, posting unique and high-quality visual content is equally important since it will increase the trust in your audience. Hiring a top digital agency will help you be authentic and share images and videos that catch the eyes of your clients.
If your business is not present online, you are letting your competition eat your slice of the cake.
Now is the right time to take action and establish an online presence that will strengthen your brand and allow you to outperform your competitors.
What Are The Different Types Of Digital Agencies?
There are several types of digital agencies and we can divide them based on:
- The services they offer: Digital agencies specialize in developing different types of digital solutions, from websites to mobile applications. Additionally, they foster expertise in digital marketing and its many channels, from SEO to content marketing.
- The clients and industries they serve: Some digital agencies accumulate significant industry experience or deliberately specialize in serving particular types of clients, from startups to large corporations.
How Much Do The Best Digital Agencies Charge?
The cost of your project mainly depends on the amount of work that needs to be done.
What’s more, prices will also vary based on the way the agencies charge.
Some of them charge hourly. In that case, a US agency could ask for $125-$200+ per hour.
Although charging comparably less, Eastern European agencies on our list have demonstrated internationally competitive expertise. The services they offer can cost between $35-$75 per hour.
Project and retainer cost structures are equally as popular, in which case, the price of digital agency services depends on the following factors:
- Project timeline: Are you looking for continuous engagement (retainer) such as social media management, or one-time service delivery (project) such as web design and development? The former would typically be priced per month, while the latter would be a one-time payment calculated based on the scope of work (typically in man-hours).
- The type of project: The type of project will indicate the scope of the work your agency is to deliver.
- The number of digital professionals engaged in your project: Does your project need to be taken care of by designers only? Or, programmers and analysts are also needed? Each expert will be factored into the final price.
However, before you decide on an agency, make sure you share your requirements and ask for a price estimate. Knowing the exact price will help you make your choice of a digital partner easier.
5 Reasons To Hire A Top Digital Agency
Studies show that 82% of consumers do research online before they make a purchasing decision about a brand. How well you present yourself in the eyes of your audience, depends on the digital strategies you employ.
The best digital agencies are experts in developing and executing digital strategies. With their help, you will make sure you use the right tactics to impress your audience and convert it.
Here are five benefits of partnering with a top digital agency:
- Being on top of the latest trends: The best digital agencies always follow the emerging technologies, tools, trends, search algorithm changes and updates which are crucial to be employed in improving your strategies. This will allow you to better cope with your competition and get a step ahead of them.
- Access to meaningful reports: Another reason why working with a creative digital agency is beneficial for your business is the access you will have to meaningful analytical reports. They will help you understand how well your digital strategy and your agency are performing. What’s more, reports will also show opportunities for improvement, so make sure the agency you hire offers digital solutions that include analytical reports.
- Target ideal buyers: By doing audience research and collecting information such as interests and demographics, the best agencies are able to target an audience that is more likely to convert. This is essential in the success of businesses.
- Strategy-driven approach: A top digital agency always makes in-depth research and defines the goals and the needs of its clients first. Then, they create digital strategies to meet their objectives. A strategy-driven approach is the foundation of achieving your goals and growing your business.
- Creativity: Digital agencies consist of creative and innovative designers that will improve your brand image and make your brand stand out from the crowd. Consumers form their first impressions of brands in only 10 seconds – this illustrates just how important branding, web design and other digital profiles are for your brand.
Defining your needs, getting useful data from analytical reports, targeting the right audience and improving your brand image are the key elements of every digital strategy and the key to increasing the revenue – which is the aim of every business owner.
How To Hire A Creative Digital Agency For Your Business
Choosing the right digital partner for your business needs is essential for the final outcome of the project. The right creative digital agency will understand your needs and create digital solutions that will bring you the desired results.
Here are a few factors to bear in mind when considering digital agency services and choosing a partner:
- Understand your needs: The most important thing to do when choosing a digital agency for your business is to understand your needs. In order to establish good communication with the potential partner, you need to know to describe your business regarding your SEO, website, social networks and other digital elements of your brand.
- Set a budget: Make a few calculations and understand how much you are able and willing to spend on a creative digital agency. This will help you choose a type of pricing plan and discover which of the best agencies you can afford.
- What KPIs they offer: The best digital agencies track a variety of metrics that are essential in generating more revenue. However, you need to make sure that the partner you hire delivers what they promise and focus on the right KPIs.
- Research their work: What results have they driven to their existing and previous clients? Have they designed compelling websites? Researching their work will give you an insight into their experience and talent and help you decide whether they can meet your needs.
- Industry experience: Do the digital agencies you consider have experience in working with businesses in your industry? Go through their portfolios and you will find out. It is always best if you hire a firm that has helped brands in your niche since they will understand your needs better and create an effective strategy.
- Consider their reviews: What do previous clients say about your potential digital partners? Go through their reviews and find out how trustworthy they are since it may be the key factor that will help you decide.
- Project management: If you are investing your time and money in a digital agency then, you need to make sure that they are well organized to meet your needs and finish your project on time.
10 Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Creative Digital Agency
- How do your digital experts stay up to date with the latest tools and trends?
- What makes a digital campaign successful?
- What is your content development strategy?
- How will you optimize our content for readers and search engines?
- What types of ads do you run?
- How do you get quality backlinks?
- What social channels should my company have profiles on and why?
- How do you measure success and which metrics do you track?
- How long will it take for my business to see results?
- What is the deadline for the project?
Takeaways: Ready To Find A Digital Agency?
The best digital agencies are highly qualified at strengthening your online presence and improving your brand image.
They can help you stand out from the crowd and take a competitive advantage.
To make the right choice and find your business a trusted partner make sure you:
- Visit every company’s website and compare their portfolios, expertise, industry experience and seniority
- Read their reviews and see what past clients say
- Ask for a price estimate to find out which of them can fit your budget
We wish you the best of luck in the search for the top digital agency for your business needs.