San Francisco’s based agency Evviva Brands works with major companies to build their brands and position attracting good, quality customers, throughout California. Evviva Brands worked with the City of Antioch, marked as problematic, connected with crime, affliction, and low-priced residences. They started a campaign called “Opportunity Lives Here’’, giving the city another chance to build its new reputation.
The Best California Branding Agencies
The very best of California branding agencies can be found at the list below, comprised of three entries that are at the top of their professional game. You can look into their info such as pricing, location, team size, track record, testimonials and so on.
Situated in Los Angeles, Brandastic is a digital agency that offers creative design and marketing solutions that help businesses grow. Their mission is to use the potential in their clients and turn them into strong brands.
This award-winning company specializes in eCommerce platforms such as Magento and Shopify and they have also been featured by notable organizations including Forbes and USA Today.
The Bureau Of Small Projects has been established in 2014 and it mainly serves non-profit organizations, startups and small businesses. They provide their clients with branding, marketing and web development solutions.
This creative company believes that having a website is crucial, so they always employ the latest technologies to provide you with the best product possible. They also promote your products to increase your reach, engagement and traffic.
Top California Branding Companies Of 2020
In case you would like to broaden your search, feel free to browse the most complete list of California branding companies that can be found online. Right below this paragraph, you will find hundreds of them – again, searchable by the aforementioned parameters. Then read on for our well summed-up guide on why branding is important and how exactly it can help your business.
|Company||Website||Location||Team Size||Average Rate||Minimal Budget|
|1. Evviva Brands||https://www.evvivabrands.com||California||Under 49||$200/hr||Inquire|
|2. brandastic.com||https://brandastic.com||California||Under 49||$180/hr||$50,000+|
|3. The Bureau Of Small Projects||https://www.smallprojectsbureau.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|4. FRW Studios||https://www.frwstudios.com||California||Under 49||$95/hr||Under $1,000|
|5. Robyn and Robyn||https://www.robynandrobyn.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$1,000+|
|6. metajive||https://metajive.com||California||Under 49||$165/hr||$25,000+|
|7. RadiantBrands||https://www.radiantbrands.com||California||Under 49||$180/hr||$25,000+|
|8. Bop Design||https://www.bopdesign.com||California||Under 49||$175/hr||$25,000+|
|9. GelComm||http://gelcomm.com||California||Under 49||$200/hr||$1,000+|
|10. DEEPBLUE||https://www.deepblue.com||California||Under 49||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|11. USA Link System||https://usalinksystem.com||California||50 - 99||$20/hr||$25,000+|
|12. Edenspiekermann||https://www.edenspiekermann.com||California||50 - 99||$250/hr||$50,000+|
|13. MAD GROUP||https://www.marketingandadvertisingdesigngroup.com||California||50 - 99||$125/hr||$10,000+|
|14. Studio AM||https://www.studio.am||California||Under 49||$135/hr||Under $1,000|
|15. UNINCORPORATED||https://unincorporated.pro||California||Under 49||$125/hr||$1,000+|
|16. Heat||https://thisisheat.com||California||100 - 249||Inquire||$50,000+|
|17. Ridini Entertainment Corporation||https://ridinientertainment.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|18. Creative:MINT||https://creativemint.com||California||Under 49||$150/hr||$10,000+|
|19. Tegra||https://tegra.co||California||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|20. Echo-Factory||https://echo-factory.com||California||Under 49||Inquire||$1,000+|
|21. NameStormers||https://www.namestormers.com||Texas||Under 49||$100/hr||$10,000+
|22. Lien Design||http://www.liendesign.com||California||Under 49||$135/hr||$1,000+
|23. The Weird Company||https://theweird.company||New York||Under 49||$80/hr||$1,000+
|24. Loka Design Co||https://loka.co||California||Under 49||$100/hr||$1,000+
|25. Just Digital Inc||https://justdigital.marketing||California||Under 49||$175/hr||$1,000+|
What Do California Branding Agencies Do?
California is one of the USA’s (and the world’s) IT hotspots. Cities like San Diego and San Francisco and the entire so-called Silicon Valley are world leaders in producing software and web solutions. Always intertwined with the informational technology sector, branding agencies also thrive in sunny California.
This being at the vanguard of technological advancement may be what gives the edge to California branding agencies over all others. They are also immediately present in one of the biggest markets in the US. Other than that, their job is very much like any other agencies elsewhere.
Branding agencies take one business’ – say, yours – messages, voice, products, core values etc. and turn into a unified visual and marketable identity that is recognizable to your target audience.
It helps your demographics perceive your products and services in a certain way. Branding is often confused with marketing, which does fall under its umbrella – but it’s only its small part.
In fact, let’s have a look at what platforms does branding extends. It is mostly associated with visual execution and product packaging, but it’s also:
- Logo design
- Marketing solutions
- Websites building
- Social media presence
- E-mail campaigns etc.
- Creation of visual and written standards for the brand
Branding IS very reliant on visual elements that need to be consistent throughout all channels. But what also needs consistencies are the tone and language that are also formed with the development of a brand strategy.
Best California branding companies will assist businesses such as yours to create a brand personality. This greatly enhances market engagement and it’s done with prior actions such as:
- Research of market and consumers that constitute it
- Coming up with PR and print campaigns
- Defining visual characteristics of a brand and positioning it
- The naming of a brand
- Testing of a brand
California branding agencies follow these axioms of their business to the letter. A branding strategy well-done acts like a go-between for you and your targeted audience. It builds trust in what you do and stand for as an enterprise. It’s a long-term path to success.
Why Do California Branding Agencies Matter To Your Business?
It’s easy to understand why branding matters in today’s competitive world, possibly oversaturated with products and services. We will discuss several key benefits your business can have from employing California branding agencies:
- Brand recognition: When you boost your brand, your customers and audience will always have you as their go-to when they are performing tasks such as shopping or seeking a specific service. A familiar, recognizable brands always have an upper hand over those that are unfamiliar.
- Shared values with loyal customers: Naturally, the more the brand is recognizable, the more its customers are loyal to it. Since a big part of having a recognizable brand is advocating certain values, California branding agencies that are building your brand must make sure those are values that your customers can identify with and share.
- Big market credibility and competitive edge: The more market and client credibility the brand gains, the more it becomes competitive. This, in turn, boosts product and service purchase revenue and return on investment through increased sales with customers.
- Pushing of new services and products gets easier: Once established through meticulous work by one of California branding agencies, your brand will have an easier time offering and selling its services over time.
California Branding Agencies’ Cost Of Services
Agencies’ services can be quite costly, depending on the level of work you want them to do for you.
Since branding is a serious work, that envelops quite a lot of genres and activities, a full package that creates a brand identity from the ground up can cost anything between $30,000 and $300,000.
Having just a single symbolic representation created for you – such as logo – costs significantly less, of course: the usual rate for this is between $3,000 and $150,000.
However, you may want to ask for an exact price of a specific project, instead of going by the hourly rate. In that case, the rundown looks a bit like this:
- Designing a logo: $3,500 to $150,000
- Brand name: $10,000 to $75,000
- Website: $10,000 to $250,000
- Branded ads: $20,000 to $1,000,000+
Our comprehensive table of California branding agencies contains all the necessary info regarding the pricing: whether it’s a monthly fixed fee or an hourly rate. You can get all the necessary info from the table above, but also make it an imperative to inquire about the pricing range directly from the California branding agency.
How To Choose The Right California Branding Agency
By now, you are surely getting the picture of what constitutes a quality California branding agency. But there’s a lot of work to be done, a lot of research to be conducted, in order to be 100% sure you’ve hired the right one. Considering the following can be of assistance:
- Demand to see their track record and evidence of past success: every California branding agency should have a full portfolio of their works along with client testimonials. Preferably, those should be from the same or similar industry to that in which you operate.
- How they define their objectives and project management: defining the goals is something that must be done internally by you but also in agreement with the California branding agency. Project management is setting up steps oriented towards developing brand identity once said objectives have been established.
- ROI: Since investing in branding is expensive, it would be ideal if you could get some guarantees that your investment will be returned and your business will grow as a result of branding strategy.
11 Questions To Ask California Branding Agencies
- Ask them their thoughts about your products and your current branding strategy. What are you doing good and what can be improved?
- Have they worked previously in a niche such as yours and do they have a portfolio of that work?
- How will they come up with a campaign that will introduce a new brand for you and will you be able to participate in brainstorming?
- To which media channels and platform will they be translating your new branding strategy?
- How do they plan to achieve identity cohesion for your new branding?
- Who will comprise the team working on your branding project and who is your main point of contact?
- Can they guarantee that we will see a ROI in a reasonable timeframe? What methods do they plan to employ to make sure this happens?
- Do they have crisis management plans that might make them intervene and adjust the branding strategy once it’s rolled out?
- How do they plan to keep on track with the project’s timeline?
- What analytics will they be using to report on the success of the branding campaign and help determine if you are nearing your objectives?
- How do they form a pricing structure for a branding campaign?
California Branding Agencies Summary
This guide on California branding agencies has helped determine what it is these agencies do and how they go about completing a complex process of building brands. We’ve also established what needs to be done prior to the project taking off. There is some valuable insight into why it’s absolutely imperative that your enterprise is well-branded in today’s market.
Finally, we’ve looked into some pricing methods and ways to identify the best branding company for your needs.
The final step is upon you: choosing the right California branding agency from our gigantic table list on this page. These are only the best-rated agencies whose clients have given them top rankings based on their quality work they’ve done with them.
Go ahead and conduct a thorough search for your potential branding partner and remember you can look into their vital stats such as price, team size, expertise and more.
Scroll back up to see our full list of branding agencies in California.